Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

Add KelliandLizzie

Gift goal parts during goals and basic parts on other days please! ID: aaamaaandaaaaaa

New Resident
    Add me: akut12ka4

Rhino Keeper
    Kimmy42 and kwong888 for parts only, accept all requests. Thanks!

Host(ess)
    Looking for active nbrs tipping not required i don't gift nor want to receive food or OLD goal parts. I gift daily and answer requests once a goal is finished i prefer to restock the basic parts that were used up. Please read my wall if you add me it's a must so there's no surprises or butthurt lol. I don't want only tippers or people who only play or ask for stuff when it's time for a goal i'll delete you. After not returning gifts or requests for so long i will delete you. I do not play every goal but will still send goal parts if needed i'll accept the basic parts that's used for the goal just not the goal parts, if i'm not participating. I also prefer people who read their walls I don't ask for much but for GOOD nbrs, my id used here is the same one for the game.*

New Resident
    add me:
    akut12ka4

Rhino Keeper
    TKgames2 n myharleycat tip back, gift daily n answer requests active like neighbors please have had to too many lately that aren't 3- 4 star players.

New Resident
    I check in several times a day and answer all requests. No tipping necessary. I play RS and BS. Add me: schmantie

Girlnxtdoor007
    Add me. Daily player

Looking for people who will GIFT PARTS ONLY!! Especially giftig parts for quests. I will also respond to requests for parts. NO FOOD GIFTS!! I paly and gift daily. And also you don?t need to tip, because I don?t really tip either.

You can add me at: JSimpson82286

I?m also a daily player on Bakery Story as well.

You can add me there at: JSimpson82286