Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: Neighbours for GOALS who accept requests and gift parts

New Resident
    Add me please! LoganAA89

Daily player, responsive to requests

Host(ess)
    Hey!! Im always looking for new neighbors, now more than ever with these crazy goals!!
    Im an active player, however I do not always have the time to tip, because, you know, real life. I respond to all parts requests daily, and when I do tip, its usually silent.
    I have been playing for many years and prefer large, uniquely decorated bakeries!!
    ID - retta666

New Resident
    I am a daily player. I?ve been playing since 2014-2015, so you don?t have to worry about me becoming inactive. I DO NOT TIP, AND TIPPING IS NOT A REQUIREMENT FOR ME. On the off chance that I decide to tip, it will be silent. I usually gift at reset. If you send a gift before that, I'll return what I received. I play all goals and only send goal parts.

ID: Kaela315

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for active goal player neighbors like me I don't tip frequently so I don't expect tips. Please post on my wall if inviting <3

Feel free to add my restaurant and both my bakeries:

Restaurant - rawantaleb7
    Main bakery - rawan_taleb
    Second bakery - givemygemsback

ID is rockbellkid, just getting back into playing after being offline for a while.

New Resident
    I need neighbors now that I've returned. I play both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. I respond to gifts and accept requests. I play daily, but don't tip regulary.

Id: Heini0901

Add me!

ID: Omegarulleron
    Last edited by Omegarulleron; 09-11-22 at 05:35 AM.

Hi, I am looking for neighbours. My ID is: Chaironeia
    Please, feel free to add me.

New Resident
    I am looking for Neighbors who play regularly, tip, play the goals, gift parts NOT food and respond to requests as well. It's a tall order, but I do it for each of my neighbors. I have two accounts. The first one is BourbonStreetBar (Bourbon Street Bar & Grill) and Storms_Bistro (The Copacabana). Players who are lower than 3 stars will not be added. Thank you!

New Resident
    I gift every morning before work and I accept material requests, due to my work schedule and other stuff I have going on in my life I can?t tip everyday but I do my best to keep my rating up. If you don?t care about tipping then add me. 🆔xrbelle

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051