Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Runic Fox - 2017 May 23

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Timer would be nice indeed. Or instead of " collect mark" showing up above on 12 hours, it should currently show up once all four are collected - this way you won't accidentally reset timer, if you want to wait until you are sure there are all 4. It would SUCK to collect at 23 hours and 59 minutes....and then discover you got 3 runes, and timer is counting 6 hours towards next one...unfair.
    This is exactly what happened to me yesterday. I thought I had waited an entire 24 hours, but I was off by a few minutes. Only got 2 runes instead of 3 and the next 1 didn't show up until late last evening when it should have been there by noon yesterday.

Rhino Keeper
    I would definitely like some sort of timer, too. It seems like we've been mislead with the way it works now.

I AM really seeing a big difference on how fast I am able to expand though, I just have to watch the time to make sure I hit that magic 24 hour mark.

Banned
    I am wondering why the Runic Fox now says something about 3 runes per day on the sale page. It originally gave 4 runes at max level (and mine still does). Will foxes that are bought from now on only give 3 max runes, or is it a misprint in the description?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112