Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Runic Fox - 2017 May 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    since my mate dun log in here I thought I will share her idea...

The rune habitat should increase to more counts like can hold 3-4 animals since it only hold 4 runes max.

I know S8 would not want to have players having an advantage or log in few days & farm runes. But the trick she suggest is if you have 1 rune fox it holds 4runes a day if you have 2 animals in there it hold 8runes maybe cap to 12 or 8runes.(12 runes means you have 3 rune animals getting the forth is entirely your choice since it max at 12)
    So as long as you have only 1 fox it can only farm 4 runes a day but additional fox grant you more runes so as least in a way you spend gems to get them.

this way S8 you can create additional rune animal instead of just cap it to just rune fox.

Trust me my mate is a fan of the well design fox & have gotten 2.. one keep at lvl1 the other lvl15 she dun need the runes she have at least 4 empty space for future premium habitats but I know she Gladly purchase more well design rune animals instead of you guys just capping to 1 rune fox for a long time
    Wouldn't work.
    Rune fox is limited per one for an account - you can't buy more than one. And animal habitat doesn't hole more than one animal.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the Runic Fox yesterday

I can see Runic fox on my tablet but not on my phone �������� what happen?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebe2423 View Post
    I can see Runic fox on my tablet but not on my phone what happen?
    A silly question, but do you play the original Land Before Dragons on your phone? Don't know if the other versions have the Runic Fox, but I know the original have.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phoebe2423 View Post
    I can see Runic fox on my tablet but not on my phone �������� what happen?
    You need the most recent version of Fantasy Forest installed or you won't be able to see and interact with the Runic Fox.

Banned
    I bought the Runic Fox, and now, for the life of me, I can hardly get runes in the mine. I usually get 2 runes per mine. Now I'm getting one. *thinking face emoji*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I bought the Runic Fox, and now, for the life of me, I can hardly get runes in the mine. I usually get 2 runes per mine. Now I'm getting one. *thinking face emoji*
    Same issue started with me few weeks before - this is why I bought runic fox- to get more runes. I don't think it is fox's fault - just bad luck or they made it harder to get runes.

My runic fox isn't making any rune stones and I've hatch it 3 days ago!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Orginalbluetooth View Post
    My runic fox isn't making any rune stones and I've hatch it 3 days ago!
    Yes my Rune Fox is at level 14, and awaiting the evo flower to get to epic level and 4 runes a day. Nowshouldmt I be receiving 2 runes a day? Why does it just show 1 rune to collect? Will all three runes be available together or is it a rune every 8 hours? I expected when I popped my game on this morning to collect 3 runes as you do your coins for the other habitats. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help offered.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Yes my Rune Fox is at level 14, and awaiting the evo flower to get to epic level and 4 runes a day. Nowshouldmt I be receiving 2 runes a day? Why does it just show 1 rune to collect? Will all three runes be available together or is it a rune every 8 hours? I expected when I popped my game on this morning to collect 3 runes as you do your coins for the other habitats. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help offered.
    You get a new rune every 8 hours. You can always click on the habitat to see how many runes have been earned so far - you don't have to wait for the time to float over the habitat before you can collect.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast