Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Runic Fox - 2017 May 23

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Will someone please check my math?
    The gem cost per Rune is the variable in question. I'm figuring each Rune is worth about three gems. I'm using 3:1 because I'm currently 9 runes or 30 gems away from an expansion. I can't remember how many runes or gems it costs to expand from nothing.

So if that's the case, 28 Runes per week is the equivalent of 84 gems per week. Since the Runic Fox costs 600 gems, that would make the break even point just over seven weeks (84 x 7.15 = 600).
    Is that possible? It seems like it would be too good to be true for those of us who have lots of space open.
    I'm thinking I must be making a mistake somewhere in my figuring.
    Thanks, folks!
    I'm level 54 and each expansion for me costs 70 runes. I'm currently 26 runes away from the total, or I can spend 260 gems to expand now. Making each rune worth 10 gems for me. So if I buy the Runic Fox and get 28 runes a week, that would be worth 280 gems a week for me. Since the Runic Fox is 600 gems, I would've earned it back in a little over 2 weeks.

If my math is correct, it was never my strongest subject...

Rhino Keeper
    if we are talking about usefulness esp if you are low level or what you want to get with your gems... I say go with nest first

having extra nest 250gems is way better than anything else in FFS if you look at the way of how I look at it...

just 250gems than 500gems or even better 1000gems it nets you 4 nest, my mate has 4 nest so any I REPEAT any world event/storybook & LB milestone she has no problem it is just the difficultly of getting LB UR animals if she meets "play to win" players, SB events she has trouble because of breeding a rare animal, world event is really a walk in the park for her she always brags she complete around 7days or less without planting 20hrs apples

now 28runes a week is great but it will greatly expand your forest in a really fast way so if you have problem getting runes it help I really cannot say it help greatly but I know my mate just bought 2 habitats one at the lvl1 stage since she says it really is cute the other at lvl10 or 15 well I did mention to her does she need that many runes?

she reply nope never need the runes but runic fox is sure cute & well design so just bought it to display on my island

Executive Chef
    Bought it - seems to be worth for me. I'm not even close to my habitat limit - but always out of space- so it will certainly help me out. Each rune is 10 gems worth - if you buy them for expanding. So this fox will give you abou 280 gems worth runes in one week.
    In 20 days level 15 animal- it will produce enough gems to expand 80 runes plots....

Someone mentioned - that " bomb producing animal would be more worth it" - I 'm not sure about that. You can only hold like 15 bombs ( which by miracle could give you like 45 ( if you get 3 runes with EVERY hit)....I have never gotten over 3 runes per bomb...

You can certainly hold more runes than bombs though - at least in my game.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 05-25-17 at 06:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Thought about getting this, but would rather see a bomb producing animal like in DS. That would be so much more useful, even after fully expanding out to all spaces
    Sure about that? Can't you only have like 15 bombs in this game? If you get lucky and get like 3 runes per every bomb - it would equal to 45 runes....
    Fox produces runes - no wasted bombs, and 4 runes every day => 28 per week.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't see this anywhere in my game... did I miss another update?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnfroglover View Post
    I don't see this anywhere in my game... did I miss another update?
    I had the same problem. What version of FFS are you playing? You can download the newest version 'Land before Dragons' in the PlayStore/AppStore.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh drat... I'm on the true love version right now... so I did miss another update?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    I had the same problem. What version of FFS are you playing? You can download the newest version 'Land before Dragons' in the PlayStore/AppStore.
    Thanks for the heads up. Fixed it. ❤

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks guys for checking that out. The fox is certainly worth it if someone is looking to expand still. I still have 70 plots to expand.
    After that, he's just super cute!

And yes, extra nests & flowers come in handy for the challenges, especially LB's.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know the total food cost to get the Runic Fox to level 15?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast