Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Runic Fox - 2017 May 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    The Fox isn't listed in my Store... The habitat isn't there either?
    Start to force enclosed and start the game again. Maby this can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    first of all the design for the fox is really awesome very nice but again if it make sense it really depend on your playstyle or how you are looking at it... I go for looks & design

now there are a total of 496 or 490+ TOTAL animals if you are that awesome or started to collect on day 1 of this game so if anyone is max (but again I can never stop or advise any1 be it you have 10x crystal Unicorn or 10x Pyro Pony since it is your game & your collection.

125 habitats is limit to 375 animals you can upkeep so either you have the WHOLE collection or you want to keep your duplicates is entirely up to you now if you spend gems to get exclusive habitats 125 habitats x 4 is 500 animals

So either you have all animals or you are going for duplicates, I have 2 neighbours who have ALL exclusives habitats yes you hear me right ALL I have never heard of them complain about animals upkeep but they are complaining about the animals they cannot get or they ever will release it... I have even seen one with the crystal habit which holds 4 animals she/he has 5 of them(but I never seen 20 crystal type in them as I mention maybe he/she just like to purchase them for d?cor or whatever reason)

but again how we want to play this game is entirely up to you but the fox is really very nice & awesome so kudos to whoever design it great job
    Yes, I started on day one. I don't have any duplicate animals. My 125 habitats are a mix of normal and exclusive habitats that I won or bought with the gems people gave me. The album says that I have a total of 400 animals. I also have 69 animals in storage. There is no room for this new rune animal though I like the design.

Fashion Designer
    I would love to have this animal, but I just can't afford to buy animals. I miss being able to breed prize animals. I tried so hard for one until they turned off that ability. So there will just always be animals that I will never have.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Start to force enclosed and start the game again. Maby this can help you.
    This doesn't help. But I also didn't get the message saying the Runic Fox was available. If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't even know it existed. I even rebooted my phone but that doesn't help either...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    This doesn't help. But I also didn't get the message saying the Runic Fox was available. If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't even know it existed. I even rebooted my phone but that doesn't help either...
    Which version of FFS do you play? Font know for sure, but I think you need to play the original "Land Before Dragons".
    If you play this version the last option I can give you try to reinstall the game. Sometimes this will help. Otherwise you need to contact support from S8.

Executive Chef
    I got a gem sale. Bought 780 gems. Just placed the habitat and in 2 and a half hour my nest is empty and I can buy the Runic Fox. Im so exited to see the egg into the nest. Can barely wait 😀

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Which version of FFS do you play? Font know for sure, but I think you need to play the original "Land Before Dragons".
    If you play this version the last option I can give you try to reinstall the game. Sometimes this will help. Otherwise you need to contact support from S8.
    Thank you so much for the tip. I was still playing an old version, because it runs the most smooth on my phone. Downloaded 'Land before Dragons' and the Runic Fox is there!

Executive Chef
    The Habitat is the big one (4x4) in case someone is wondering.

Executive Chef
    if someone got an egg pic, please post it so everyone got the look on it
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Here's the Egg. Couldn't wait more longer to put it into the nest.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Egg - Runic Fox.png 
Views:	189 
Size:	616.4 KB 
ID:	36890
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18