Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Runic Fox - 2017 May 23

Executive Chef
    Level 15 fox gets you 4 runes per 24 hours => Every 6 hours you can see at least 1 rune, but after 2 runes - it will show you to collect. Basically - It does give you 1 rune after every 6 hours. I usually collect 2 per day - trying to keep 12 hours between the collections.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Level 15 fox gets you 4 runes per 24 hours => Every 6 hours you can see at least 1 rune, but after 2 runes - it will show you to collect. Basically - It does give you 1 rune after every 6 hours. I usually collect 2 per day - trying to keep 12 hours between the collections.
    Ok thanks very much. I'll check it out. Excited to be getting runes. I have been waiting to speed up expansion!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I hatched my Runic Fox 6 days ago and I have only recieved 2 runes so far.

At level 4 it says 2 runes in 24 hours, at, level 10 it says 3 runes in 24 hours, and at level 15 you get 4 runes in 24 hours but I am only getting one rune in 24 hours..

I have just evolved him and shall wait and see how many I get this time, I only expect 1 again!!!

Obviously there is a problem as other people are having the same trouble.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I hatched my Runic Fox 6 days ago and I have only recieved 2 runes so far.

At level 4 it says 2 runes in 24 hours, at, level 10 it says 3 runes in 24 hours, and at level 15 you get 4 runes in 24 hours but I am only getting one rune in 24 hours..

I have just evolved him and shall wait and see how many I get this time, I only expect 1 again!!!

Obviously there is a problem as other people are having the same trouble.
    Normally it shows 1 rune, the "collect" appears once it has collected 2 runes ( in 12 ) hours.

You can try it - collect - and wait 24 hours- and see if you got 4 runes. If yes- then your fox is normal.
    For me - most of the time it has 1 rune if I click on habitat - so it should be normal.

Also - what level is your fox? Only level 15 fox will get you 4 runes per day? If your fox is level 1-3 - you will get 1 rune per 24 hour! If your fox is 10- 14 - you will get 3 in 24 hours. level 15 fox gets 4 per 24 hours.

Did anyone else not get the runic fox offer? It's one I most definitely would have bought. Have to hope it comes round again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    Did anyone else not get the runic fox offer? It's one I most definitely would have bought. Have to hope it comes round again.
    What game version are you playing? It has to be the original one - " land before the dragons" - the fox is there. I hope it is still available - but now on full price 1200 gems. Can't check though, since I already have it, and can't buy more.

Rhino Keeper
    My Runic Fox is at level 10 and so far I've been receiving 2 Realm Runes per day. It pops up with a Runes icon about every 12 hours as Destiel0918 has mentioned above. I don't plan on feeding my fox to 15 until more expansions are released.

I was still playing the valentine's one that I'd had to upgrade to a couple of months back. How do people know when it's time to upgrade the game version? I've never seen anything in the game telling me to.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    I was still playing the valentine's one that I'd had to upgrade to a couple of months back. How do people know when it's time to upgrade the game version? I've never seen anything in the game telling me to.
    I turned on automatic updates- this way it automatically is always on the latest possible version...

Banned
    So I tend to just go along and assume that everything is working normally, like I'm getting the right number of shadows from harvesting, etc. However, I am now questioning my Runic Fox. Last night at 9:00 P.M. MST, he found/collected/produced the second rune of the day (I noticed at 8:00 that he had one, and when I checked back at 9:00, he had 2, and I collected them). So I thought this was perfect - I would be able to track when my next runes would be available, and I expected to have 3 by 9:00 P.M. tonight. My fox is at level 13 and produces 3 runes/day. So I should have 1 rune at 5:00 A.M., a second one at 1:00 P.M., and the third should be there at 9:00 P.M. tonight. However, he didn't show any runes until 1:00 today - just one rune. So it seems he is only making 2 per day, maybe? I will check back at 9:00 tonight, but this is making me a bit upset now.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast