Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Runic Fox - 2017 May 23

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    Thank you so much for uploading a picture of your fox. I really do love it but I only have 7 expansion spaces left. If they don't give us more space this would not be a good investment for me. I wish the habitat was 3x3, then I would by it without hesitation. I just don't have space for a large habitat that will only hold one animal. My question is, if I collect 80 Runes and have no space left will they just accumulate in my account? Or will I be unable to collect from my fox?
    They really should open up new expansions - I was praying for 3x3 habitat too. 4x4 for ONE animal is bit ridiculous. Not that it would change since you can only have 1 fox - you can't buy two ( one is the limit). But I have over 44 expansion left myself - and Fox will help me to reach it faster than bombs. I do hope thy do expand soon thoguh - for older players it is a huge problem, and ****s the mood to play. But I needed it - since I'm no where NEAR my habitat limit. I think later I will try to slowly buy gem habitats and replace ordinary ones out one by one.

Rhino Keeper
    I actually ended up skipping the fox despite how much I love the design, my game is just to buggy these days to justify spending money on it...very disappointing but I just don't feel like it's worth it at the moment....sob.

Rhino Keeper
    The Fox will still be available on May 30th right? Or wil it dissapear at midnight?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    The Fox will still be available on May 30th right? Or wil it dissapear at midnight?
    I think it will still be available - but with full price. It will be 50 % off until then ( 600 gems). I think they will leave it available - but for 1200 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I caved and bought the Runic Fox. Now Storm8 give us more islands please

Rhino Keeper
    At exactly what time on May 30 will the sale price offer for the Runic Fox end? I find that gem sales usually appear at 8am UK time and last 24 hours. It would be extremely annoying if I wait until tomorrow morning in the hope of a gem sale only to find that the sale price for the fox ends at the same time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    At exactly what time on May 30 will the sale price offer for the Runic Fox end? I find that gem sales usually appear at 8am UK time and last 24 hours. It would be extremely annoying if I wait until tomorrow morning in the hope of a gem sale only to find that the sale price for the fox ends at the same time
    Yes. Same for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    "Usually" a sale ends at the start of new events which would be Tuesdays (next is the 30th) and Fridays 11:30 am pst so I'd suggest getting before that time in case it goes off sale I think that's 7:30 pm UK time? Some have said sales end a bit earlier at times so I'd probably get it by 11am pst to be safe..

My gem sales start at 12am pst so my attempt at conversion times could be off
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 05-29-17 at 05:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    since my mate dun log in here I thought I will share her idea...

The rune habitat should increase to more counts like can hold 3-4 animals since it only hold 4 runes max.

I know S8 would not want to have players having an advantage or log in few days & farm runes. But the trick she suggest is if you have 1 rune fox it holds 4runes a day if you have 2 animals in there it hold 8runes maybe cap to 12 or 8runes.(12 runes means you have 3 rune animals getting the forth is entirely your choice since it max at 12)
    So as long as you have only 1 fox it can only farm 4 runes a day but additional fox grant you more runes so as least in a way you spend gems to get them.

this way S8 you can create additional rune animal instead of just cap it to just rune fox.

Trust me my mate is a fan of the well design fox & have gotten 2.. one keep at lvl1 the other lvl15 she dun need the runes she have at least 4 empty space for future premium habitats but I know she Gladly purchase more well design rune animals instead of you guys just capping to 1 rune fox for a long time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    My fox is level 15.
    Attachment 36907
    Thanks for posting a photo of your fox. I'm a bit wary of the sparkle filter they use on epic animals because it often ends up making the animals look washed out (especially animals that are light and sparkly to begin with like the birthstone ponies, though sometimes darker colored non-sparkly ones too), but it looks alright on the fox. I might raise mine to 15 in the future, especially if new expansions are added.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast