Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
Thank you so much for uploading a picture of your fox. I really do love it but I only have 7 expansion spaces left. If they don't give us more space this would not be a good investment for me. I wish the habitat was 3x3, then I would by it without hesitation. I just don't have space for a large habitat that will only hold one animal. My question is, if I collect 80 Runes and have no space left will they just accumulate in my account? Or will I be unable to collect from my fox?
They really should open up new expansions - I was praying for 3x3 habitat too. 4x4 for ONE animal is bit ridiculous. Not that it would change since you can only have 1 fox - you can't buy two ( one is the limit). But I have over 44 expansion left myself - and Fox will help me to reach it faster than bombs. I do hope thy do expand soon thoguh - for older players it is a huge problem, and ****s the mood to play. But I needed it - since I'm no where NEAR my habitat limit. I think later I will try to slowly buy gem habitats and replace ordinary ones out one by one.