Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 114

Thread: Runic Fox - 2017 May 23

  1. #81
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,794
    Level 15 fox gets you 4 runes per 24 hours => Every 6 hours you can see at least 1 rune, but after 2 runes - it will show you to collect. Basically - It does give you 1 rune after every 6 hours. I usually collect 2 per day - trying to keep 12 hours between the collections.

  2. #82
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Level 15 fox gets you 4 runes per 24 hours => Every 6 hours you can see at least 1 rune, but after 2 runes - it will show you to collect. Basically - It does give you 1 rune after every 6 hours. I usually collect 2 per day - trying to keep 12 hours between the collections.
    Ok thanks very much. I'll check it out. Excited to be getting runes. I have been waiting to speed up expansion!!

  3. #83
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Level 15 fox gets you 4 runes per 24 hours => Every 6 hours you can see at least 1 rune, but after 2 runes - it will show you to collect. Basically - It does give you 1 rune after every 6 hours. I usually collect 2 per day - trying to keep 12 hours between the collections.
    I hatched my Runic Fox 6 days ago and I have only recieved 2 runes so far.

    At level 4 it says 2 runes in 24 hours, at, level 10 it says 3 runes in 24 hours, and at level 15 you get 4 runes in 24 hours but I am only getting one rune in 24 hours..

    I have just evolved him and shall wait and see how many I get this time, I only expect 1 again!!!

    Obviously there is a problem as other people are having the same trouble.

  4. #84
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I hatched my Runic Fox 6 days ago and I have only recieved 2 runes so far.

    At level 4 it says 2 runes in 24 hours, at, level 10 it says 3 runes in 24 hours, and at level 15 you get 4 runes in 24 hours but I am only getting one rune in 24 hours..

    I have just evolved him and shall wait and see how many I get this time, I only expect 1 again!!!

    Obviously there is a problem as other people are having the same trouble.
    Normally it shows 1 rune, the "collect" appears once it has collected 2 runes ( in 12 ) hours.

    You can try it - collect - and wait 24 hours- and see if you got 4 runes. If yes- then your fox is normal.
    For me - most of the time it has 1 rune if I click on habitat - so it should be normal.

    Also - what level is your fox? Only level 15 fox will get you 4 runes per day? If your fox is level 1-3 - you will get 1 rune per 24 hour! If your fox is 10- 14 - you will get 3 in 24 hours. level 15 fox gets 4 per 24 hours.

  5. #85
    Did anyone else not get the runic fox offer? It's one I most definitely would have bought. Have to hope it comes round again.

  6. #86
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    Did anyone else not get the runic fox offer? It's one I most definitely would have bought. Have to hope it comes round again.
    What game version are you playing? It has to be the original one - " land before the dragons" - the fox is there. I hope it is still available - but now on full price 1200 gems. Can't check though, since I already have it, and can't buy more.

  7. #87
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    408
    My Runic Fox is at level 10 and so far I've been receiving 2 Realm Runes per day. It pops up with a Runes icon about every 12 hours as Destiel0918 has mentioned above. I don't plan on feeding my fox to 15 until more expansions are released.

  8. #88
    I was still playing the valentine's one that I'd had to upgrade to a couple of months back. How do people know when it's time to upgrade the game version? I've never seen anything in the game telling me to.

  9. #89
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    I was still playing the valentine's one that I'd had to upgrade to a couple of months back. How do people know when it's time to upgrade the game version? I've never seen anything in the game telling me to.
    I turned on automatic updates- this way it automatically is always on the latest possible version...

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    So I tend to just go along and assume that everything is working normally, like I'm getting the right number of shadows from harvesting, etc. However, I am now questioning my Runic Fox. Last night at 9:00 P.M. MST, he found/collected/produced the second rune of the day (I noticed at 8:00 that he had one, and when I checked back at 9:00, he had 2, and I collected them). So I thought this was perfect - I would be able to track when my next runes would be available, and I expected to have 3 by 9:00 P.M. tonight. My fox is at level 13 and produces 3 runes/day. So I should have 1 rune at 5:00 A.M., a second one at 1:00 P.M., and the third should be there at 9:00 P.M. tonight. However, he didn't show any runes until 1:00 today - just one rune. So it seems he is only making 2 per day, maybe? I will check back at 9:00 tonight, but this is making me a bit upset now.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •