Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Runic Fox - 2017 May 23

Executive Chef
    I also hope they will fix this. Currently if you collect even one moment before 24 hours -you would get 3 runes, timer would reset....
    They should fix this - so it doesn't restart every time you collect - this way everyone misses out. Only once 24 hours are up you can be sure you got all 4 runes from the fox.

Executive Chef
    A timer like there is for the nest and garden, would be a nice option for it. Hope s8 can fix this.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    A timer like there is for the nest and garden, would be a nice option for it. Hope s8 can fix this.
    Timer would be nice indeed. Or instead of " collect mark" showing up above on 12 hours, it should currently show up once all four are collected - this way you won't accidentally reset timer, if you want to wait until you are sure there are all 4. It would SUCK to collect at 23 hours and 59 minutes....and then discover you got 3 runes, and timer is counting 6 hours towards next one...unfair.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    So far it is observation - but for every day I have checked the time and amount of runes I got. I did like you - once the "collect runes showed up above" I collected and got 2 runes. But few times - I was 4 hours late....so It had been like 16 hours - 2 hours until 3rd rune should have showed up. So I collected. But timer DID restart 100% since next one took 6 hours to show 1 rune, not 2. Tried it several times.

12 hours (2 runes) - collect works fine - if you are really punctual. But if you are even bit late- you WILL create time gap between collectors and miss out.

Also - If you collect once - after 24 hours- there is NO possibility to reset timer and miss out.
    If timer WOULD NOT reset then technically 12 + 12 would be AS effective, but it is not. Let's say you collect ever day 10 am and 10 pm - like clock work... yeah - you would get 4 runes. But if you even ONCE collect 10 am and then 11 pm - you will get new runes 11 am - so - the timer MUST have reset and not counted the 1 hour you delayed before. If the timer WOULDN't reset then we would get runes always on the same time we collected them last time ( 24 hours later), but I tried 12 + 12 method ( as soon as collecton mark appeared above) and each day - I got little delayed, and then I noticed that it definitely starts counting from THAT moment until the next rune shows up. So yes- the timer MUST reset each time you collect. If the timer would NOT reset then it should not have created ANY time gap between 12 + 12 hours. It still should have given me next 2 runes at 10 am - but it was delayed - exactly 12 hours after my last collection. And each day It got delayed a bit more.
    I too have been checking the timer on the Runic Fox and as you say, the timer resets when you collect the runes.

I collect twice a day when the rune sign appears, sometimes I am a few hours late, so I only get three runes in 24 hours not four, that's not what we were led to believe.

My Fox is on level 15

We should be getting 4 runes in 24 hours irrespective of what time you pick them up!!!!

Please S8 will you sort these timers out!!!

T

Banned
    Agreed. I would very much like them to fix the timers so that they work properly. I haven't even checked to see how my Wealth Corgi is working. He supposedly earns 3 gems every 2 days, so I'd have to check every 16 hours to see if he had made a new gem, and that would put me having to check in at some weird times of day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Agreed. I would very much like them to fix the timers so that they work properly. I haven't even checked to see how my Wealth Corgi is working. He supposedly earns 3 gems every 2 days, so I'd have to check every 16 hours to see if he had made a new gem, and that would put me having to check in at some weird times of day.
    Yeah, currently the ONLY way to make 4 runes in 24 hours is if you wait at least 24 hours with NO collectings in between( even 23 hours and 59 minutes would not be enough - timer WOULD reset.). 12 +12 - even if you are extremely punctual there is still minimal delay while you "collect" - so....technically it wouldn't make 4 runes in 24 hours.

Executive Chef
    Worse....I started thinking, and I suspect now that all treasure animals have same " problem".

We never noticed since most of us probably collect 1 gem per day from one animal. But times are making me suspicious.
    The average treasure animal makes 3gems in 72 hours. In this case- you wait 72 hours - and get 3 gems/ no delay, no resets.
    But average player collects every day one gem.
    Now...
    Let's say you are at point zero - freshly collected from treasure animal - for example 10. am. Next day you open game bit later - and collect 1 gem at 1 pm. Now...on the third day, the gem will NOT appear before 1pm...
    If the timer would NOT reset itself, then the 1 gem should be ready every day on the same time ( unless you once collect all 3 and then restart new cycle with new collecting time). But if you DO collect like 1 per day - and every day - you have to wait until the moment you collected it on the last - then it DOES seem, that those " few hours" are delayed and added to the timer. So if you get them separately - then it takes LONGER than 72 hours to get all 3 gems - unlike taking them in one go! We just never noticed, since it still makes "1 gem per day".

I collected my runes around 24 hours after I had collected them previously. I was obviously a few minutes too early and only collected 2/3 (my fox is only currently producing 3 a day). 20 minutes later I checked again and there was a new rune stone to be collected. A couple of hours later I checked my mine and the third rune I collected has disappeared.. come on storm8.. this is meant to be a fun game. I've spent money to buy this fox - at least be fair and give me my money's worth, or you should have been more explicit in its description so that people could make a more informed decision of whether to waste their money. This is terrible.

Rhino Keeper
    There should be a visible timer as there is for the breeding den/nest and evolution flower. Once you collect one or more runes the timer should not reset but keep going till 24 hours. My fox is level 15 and im losing one rune a day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    There should be a visible timer as there is for the breeding den/nest and evolution flower. Once you collect one or more runes the timer should not reset but keep going till 24 hours. My fox is level 15 and im losing one rune a day
    TO avoid this issue - wait at least 24 hours, like - make SURE it has been at least 24 hours. and you will get 4 runes. Collect even once in the middle - and you will get 3...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast