Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updates?

I lost access to my FarmStory after I updated to iOS11 Please hel us TeamLava..We love the Game🌹

New Resident

Farm Story vs IOS11

Lost once, this is my 2nd Farm Story. Spent lots on this game. Please update or give back $$$

New Resident

Farm Story

Quote Originally Posted by 1225Apryl View Post
    So still no update. I miss my farm! If anyone else is having the same problem please post on here so they will see that this update took a lot of our farms away and we want them back, thanks!
    I love this game as well. It is so easy and fun to play. There is no other farm game like it. All the others you have to sell things in a market which is such a hazzle. If someone took the time to update this game it could be number one in farming. Its so sad they are ignoring it. 😞

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheadoraW View Post
    I love this game as well. It is so easy and fun to play. There is no other farm game like it. All the others you have to sell things in a market which is such a hazzle. If someone took the time to update this game it could be number one in farming. Its so sad they are ignoring it. 
    Very sad.

Tis a cruel thing you've done to us loyal players Team Lava. You could make money on this game, but you've abandoned it. Why not sell it to someone who will tend it?
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

As of April 27th of 2018, I am also in the same boat as you guys. Please, someone, update the app!!! I bought like $19.99 of gem right before my OS upgraded. And now I can?t even open the app anymore.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by TaoJingHua View Post
    As of April 27th of 2018, I am also in the same boat as you guys. Please, someone, update the app!!! I bought like $19.99 of gem right before my OS upgraded. And now I can?t even open the app anymore.
    Please contact support on this purchase of gems.
    See support link in my signature.

Select the refund category when filling out the form.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12