Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updates?

New Resident

Updates?

Update on farmstory
    I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but I have been playing FS for years my question is when is the game going to be updated? It runs slow and it's so frustrating, there have been updates on FS2 which I don't like, can you please let me know something, also there has been nothing on the game for years no challenges, no quests, no new crops NO NOTHING! Why have you forsaken this game

The Honorable Panda
    Currently there is no word on any future updates for the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I have the same frustration. I have tried other Storm 8 games, and I don't like them. Farm Story is the only one I will play. If Storm 8 does not update the app to 64 bit, all of us who use iPads to play will lose access to the game when we upgrade to IOS11. My enthusiasm is waning because I know the end is near. Why are they still selling diamonds? It's not right, that people will spend money on this while not knowing the game is going to disappear as soon as they update the IOS system. I am also still seeing the app in the App Store. New people join every day, and for what? This whole experience is leaving me with a bad opinion of this company.

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope they update this game to work with the newer iOS I'm tired of them phasing out older classic games as the newer versions aren't better !

Rhino Keeper
    just over there > land of the kilted warrior & final warnings
    iOS11 will be released on 19th September 2017. Guessing by the amount of tumbleweed, S8/TL have packed their bags & totally given up any thought of upgrading this game. Shame

10th August 2011 Hooray for the lil' people
    theres no place like gnome

iPhone 3GS (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    Touch (os6.1.3 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    iPad Air (os9.1 FS gemstealinger lvl 150)
    GIRFUY

New Resident
    I updated to ios11 and now Farm Story doesn’t work? I think I should get all my money back that I paid to buy stuff for this game. Super upset!

I too have played farm story for years and I love it so much I am gutted. Please please get someone to update FARM STORY PLEASE

New Resident
    I too updated to ios11 and lost access to the game. Please update Farm Story to Work with iOS 11.

New Resident
    I am in the same boat .
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-26-17 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

New Resident
    So still no update. I miss my farm! If anyone else is having the same problem please post on here so they will see that this update took a lot of our farms away and we want them back, thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast