Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not able to log into my account

Rhino Keeper

Not able to log into my account

Has anyone else been locked out of their account??? I have sent a ticket to support but was just wondering if it's just me or is this a glitch for a lot of us. Obviously I know my password and ID are correct because I'm logged in here. I even deleted and re downloaded the app. It's driving me nuts.

The Honorable Panda
    What happens when you try to open your game?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    It went all the way back to the very beginning of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    It went all the way back to the very beginning of the game...
    Use the login feature in a different S8 game. I use Fruit Splash Mania.

Make sure you force close CS first.
    In Fruit Splash Mania tap S8 icon at upper right & go to account settings. Then type in your ID & password. Then tap Proceed.

Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Use the login feature in a different S8 game. I use Fruit Splash Mania.

Make sure you force close CS first.
    In Fruit Splash Mania tap S8 icon at upper right & go to account settings. Then type in your ID & password. Then tap Proceed.

Good luck!
    Thanks. But I've done all that. *sigh*

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Do you have any issues getting into any of the other games? Have you logged out of game centre or have any other open ticket with support? If they're checking your game it can revert to level 1. Some time and a force close later normally works.

Rhino Keeper
    SW, I can't log onto my main account at all. I can log onto all my other accounts... it's just the main one and I am logged into the Game Center. It's the strangest thing. Even when I checked my iPad (where I was logged into my main account) the same thing happened. I even checked my old Android device and same thing. I am at an all time loss

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes that is strange... Just in case you've been hacked, delete CS, change your password via a S8 game you can get into and then try logging in via bakery or a game with a login feature. Maybe login to one of your other accounts, then come back to your main one. Post again when you can.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-21-17 at 02:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes that is strange... Just in case you've been hacked, delete CS, change your password via a S8 game you can get into and then try logging in via bakery or a game with a login feature. Maybe login to one of your other accounts, then come back to your main one. Post again when you can.
    I tired to do exactly that. But it says my ID and/or password are bad. And all my Storm 8 games were rest to the beginning on my iPhone and iPads. And when you try to rest password it says you have to contact storm8 support, which I created a ticket for. I can log onto my other ID
    s and still see my kingdom and dragon isles and bakeries. I just can't log in under this ID tonyjosiah.

I'm getting the same thing this morning and was wondering if this was resolved for you?

update: it happened 2x this morning. 1st time it happened, I just relogged in. The 2nd time it happened, I got the bad username/password. I tried logging into another game and got the same error, restarted the device and tried again with no luck. Uninstalled all games on device and tried again with no luck. Finally was able to login through another device, changed password and went back to the other device and it worked. Not sure I want to close the game in case it happens again and can't get back in.
    Last edited by emnatja; 08-20-17 at 01:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast