Thread: Buildings and Storylines

Executive Chef

Buildings and Storylines

I was just wondering.

Are there any buildings that create their own storyline like the Fortune Teller Tent?

I remember the Barracks on offer at one point and I didn't have the gems for it and never did purchase it, but are there any storylines associated with buildings I haven't purchased yet?

I don't have:

Barracks
    Fish Market
    Royal Manor
    Harvest Pergola
    Cooking Camp

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this has already been asked.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

The wizards guild has a few stories associated with it and you have a search for spellbooks to upgrade it.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Nightclub Owner
    Royal Manor is for the main story linr IRC
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    The wizards guild has a few stories associated with it and you have a search for spellbooks to upgrade it.
    Do you mean the Wizards School? I have 2 of those.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Royal Manor is for the main story linr IRC
    I don't believe I've seen a storyline on Royal Manor what is IRC? So if I get the RM I'll get a storyline?