Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Emerald City Leaderboard May 19 2017

Banned
    Didn't get Deerthy. Barely stayed in 6th place and at least got runes. Plus I fed the food I won to my Runic Fox. Very disappointed about Deerthy, but it was just too competitive.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Drat! I'm out of town in an area with limited cell reception, so my ability to plant and harvest has been somewhat hampered. I only pulled out 3rd, so no Deerthy for me. Glad for the runes and the head start on rebuilding my food stores at least.

Congrats to Clark_Wayne for getting 1st! Too bad we couldn't make it a forum 1-2!

My main account Persepheny had no chance. I think I just got coins there.
    thx too bad you can't get deerthy
    this LB was almost easy for me : just spent less than 100 gems and still lot of food remaining
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Yayy I got on second place ! I had about 5200 points 10 minutes before the end. Then I boosted, and also spent 350 000 apples and had 9589 points at the end I really wanted the deerthy ! And I also bought 2x 250 gems for the first time. Now I have all the prizes and I bought the emerald enclave.. Happy happy day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    From memory, the animals become unavailable immediately after the event ends. You (probably) have about 30 minutes left to buy one if you know you can't win it!
    Thank you! Luckily I didn't need it.. for the first time I won a Leaderboard! Spent about 300k apples but it was worth it, really wanted the Deerthy 😊

Executive Chef
    I was in 6th the whole time. Logged in after the event to find myself in 7th. So annoying! I had 3 animals ready to hatch, 1 coming out the evo flower and food to spare but just didn't get the chance. So I guess that gives me a head start with food if we get a story book.

Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom;
    I trued to visit their forest but they're at level 200 so my game crashes
    Same here. Makes it very hard to suss out the competition at the start of an LB

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    are we in the same group ? LOL
    if so are you going for DeerThy ?
    if the last day we are leader and if nobody try to fight, we can save our food and gems at the end and share the gold trophy
    Thank you so much Clark_Wayne, for starting this thread and posting all the helpful information. How did you end up doing? I hope everyone did well.

LOL, I ended up with 32 yellow brick paths. Good luck to all for the next event!
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 05-29-17 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    @haku8cafe
    Are you sure that every lv 200 player has tons of apples and spends gems in LB? You get paired in LB with people getting the same points/place as you in the last LB - so if you were 15th with 2500 points (just an example) these 200lvs did the same.... By now I think that LBs are easy to play... you just have to reach a lv 8-20 place so you wont be paired with 20000 plus LB winners
    I do that for awhile now. Im in a ok group everyone has the milestones by now and Im trying to get the deethy. I saved 2 million apples over the last year (so long I didnt evaluate apart from SB) I bought one golden multiplicator and I am at 10800 I hope its enough but I can feed some more and maybe speed breed cause I want the unicornicopia anyway... Im lv 160 and not one of those crazy forests... I buy nearly every special habitat but thats it. You just have to accept that you only get every other LB main prize...
    I dont know if that helps but at least enjoy the milestone prizes! And let us wish that the main prizes come back some day.
    I would love to have the HP lion and especially the art pony!!!!!
    Did you check there forests? Do they have prizes from the last LBs?
    By the way I buy the golden unicorn every month, so Im a constant money giver but just for habitats or a bit speeding up.
    How do u get the golden unicorn? Another thing that is unfair in this game. Have to stop playing leaderboards now that they are selling leaderboard points as now have even less chance of winning, when someone can buy it in the last moments of the game to beat you. The money hungry game is getting ridiculous and I think that eventually it will come back to bite them in the butt, I hope so. I do not want to quit the game, but it is losing its appeal for me now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Thank you so much Clark_Wayne, for starting this thread and posting all the helpful information. How did you end up doing? I hope everyone did well.

LOL, I ended up with 32 yellow brick paths. Good luck to all for the next event!
    i ended 1st

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    How do u get the golden unicorn? Another thing that is unfair in this game. Have to stop playing leaderboards now that they are selling leaderboard points as now have even less chance of winning, when someone can buy it in the last moments of the game to beat you. The money hungry game is getting ridiculous and I think that eventually it will come back to bite them in the butt, I hope so. I do not want to quit the game, but it is losing its appeal for me now.
    see isle of fortune thread

Executive Chef
    i have a little regret : there was 1 missing caracter, the Tin Man

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast