Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Emerald City Leaderboard May 19 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @haku8cafe
    Are you sure that every lv 200 player has tons of apples and spends gems in LB? You get paired in LB with people getting the same points/place as you in the last LB - so if you were 15th with 2500 points (just an example) these 200lvs did the same.... By now I think that LBs are easy to play... you just have to reach a lv 8-20 place so you wont be paired with 20000 plus LB winners
    I do that for awhile now. Im in a ok group everyone has the milestones by now and Im trying to get the deethy. I saved 2 million apples over the last year (so long I didnt evaluate apart from SB) I bought one golden multiplicator and I am at 10800 I hope its enough but I can feed some more and maybe speed breed cause I want the unicornicopia anyway... Im lv 160 and not one of those crazy forests... I buy nearly every special habitat but thats it. You just have to accept that you only get every other LB main prize...
    I dont know if that helps but at least enjoy the milestone prizes! And let us wish that the main prizes come back some day.
    I would love to have the HP lion and especially the art pony!!!!!
    Did you check there forests? Do they have prizes from the last LBs?
    By the way I buy the golden unicorn every month, so Im a constant money giver but just for habitats or a bit speeding up.

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    @haku8cafe
    Are you sure that every lv 200 player has tons of apples and spends gems in LB? You get paired in LB with people getting the same points/place as you in the last LB - so if you were 15th with 2500 points (just an example) these 200lvs did the same.... By now I think that LBs are easy to play... you just have to reach a lv 8-20 place so you wont be paired with 20000 plus LB winners
    I do that for awhile now. Im in a ok group everyone has the milestones by now and Im trying to get the deethy. I saved 2 million apples over the last year (so long I didnt evaluate apart from SB) I bought one golden multiplicator and I am at 10800 I hope its enough but I can feed some more and maybe speed breed cause I want the unicornicopia anyway... Im lv 160 and not one of those crazy forests... I buy nearly every special habitat but thats it. You just have to accept that you only get every other LB main prize...
    I dont know if that helps but at least enjoy the milestone prizes! And let us wish that the main prizes come back some day.
    I would love to have the HP lion and especially the art pony!!!!!
    Did you check there forests? Do they have prizes from the last LBs?
    By the way I buy the golden unicorn every month, so Im a constant money giver but just for habitats or a bit speeding up.
    How do u get the golden unicorn? Another thing that is unfair in this game. Have to stop playing leaderboards now that they are selling leaderboard points as now have even less chance of winning, when someone can buy it in the last moments of the game to beat you. The money hungry game is getting ridiculous and I think that eventually it will come back to bite them in the butt, I hope so. I do not want to quit the game, but it is losing its appeal for me now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Thank you so much Clark_Wayne, for starting this thread and posting all the helpful information. How did you end up doing? I hope everyone did well.

LOL, I ended up with 32 yellow brick paths. Good luck to all for the next event!
    i ended 1st

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    How do u get the golden unicorn? Another thing that is unfair in this game. Have to stop playing leaderboards now that they are selling leaderboard points as now have even less chance of winning, when someone can buy it in the last moments of the game to beat you. The money hungry game is getting ridiculous and I think that eventually it will come back to bite them in the butt, I hope so. I do not want to quit the game, but it is losing its appeal for me now.
    see isle of fortune thread
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if Deerthy can be bought till Tuesday or only till Monday when event ends ?

Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    Does anyone know if Deerthy can be bought till Tuesday or only till Monday when event ends ?
    From memory, the animals become unavailable immediately after the event ends. You (probably) have about 30 minutes left to buy one if you know you can't win it!
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    Well my game has been suuuuuper buggy this event so I've sort of given up. I'll be very lucky to reach the Ozelot with how weird the game is acting. Points lost all over the place :/

Rhino Keeper
    Hi there. I'm fairly new to this game (initially I started playing to earn some gems for another S8 game, but decided to play this one in earnest, too, as I'm quite enjoying it). Based on where I am at this point in the LB event, I believe I will just make the 2,200 milestone by the end. I'm currently level 16. I was just curious about what level those of you are that are making it to the end of the milestones? How many hatching trees and evolution flowers do you have? I managed to accumulate enough gems to buy a second tree yesterday, and I'm guessing those become key in these events to accumulate enough LB points? I'm actually quite pleased with how far I've gotten on this one. I'm actually in first place in my group at the moment, but even if I drop down to third, I'll still be happy (I'm not sure what I want more, lol, the Deerthy, or 25K food. )

And, just a comment on the earlier discussion about the age of people playing this game, I'm well and good into adulthood also.

Oh, and one more question... does anyone know if they're going to fix the yellow brick paths so they line up correctly? They could be so cute if they worked properly.
    Last edited by Alohatami; 05-28-17 at 10:35 AM. Reason: One more question. 😁

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I was just curious about what level those of you are that are making it to the end of the milestones? How many hatching trees and evolution flowers do you have? I managed to accumulate enough gems to buy a second tree yesterday, and I'm guessing those become key in these events to accumulate enough LB points?
    I'm level 55, I have one hatching tree and one evolution flower. I currently have 6420 LB points. However, I do buy gems on occasion. If there is a LB that I really like I am willing to spend gems to speed up breeding/hatching and to buy those objects that allow you to collect 60 LB points in X amount of hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I was just curious about what level those of you are that are making it to the end of the milestones? How many hatching trees and evolution flowers do you have? .
    Welcome, Alohatami!
    I've been playing (a lot ;-) ) since December and am at level 107. I also originally got sucked in just to earn Bakery Story 2 gems, so at level 107 you see how that worked out for me. I rarely play BS2 anymore.
    I have two nests & one evo flower and six grand farms. I can usually reach the milestones in a Leaderboard no problem as long as I play. Depending on my group I can NOT win LB often with just that, I'm just not willing to spend that many gems. I currently have around 8k points and am in 7th place but I'm not playing to win and the only gems I spent were for the ruby. I kept on track for the milestones (580 points day) and that's it. I do usually buy the point creator thing to get the extra 20 points every few hours; it can get me at least another 1000 points throughout. First place currently has over 25k points & I can't compete with that. It all depends on what your playing goals are.
    I do spend real money on gems but mostly use them for habitats & occasionally to complete a quest like the Gemini goal line. Emerald Pony is the only tournament I didn't finish and Runic Fox is the first animal I've ever bought, so its not necessary to spend a lot of money. Again, depends on how you want to play.
    Be sure to take a look through the forums. Everyone on here has been so helpful to me. Great peeps on these boards.

BTW, I sent you a neighbor request. My forest name is Greyt Sanctuary.
    Last edited by GreytMom; 05-28-17 at 05:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    My main account has 4 tree of life and one evo flower plus 6 grand farms and I make all mile stones easily. Iv actually been done for days!
    My second account is level 182 and has 1 tree of life, 1 evo flower and 6 grand farms and there's no way I'll get the last 2 mile stone prizes. My second account never gets them all!

Oh and I was gonna ask very very nicely! If instead of coins on the leaderboard we cld get food! Maybe not get rid of all the coins cos I know how important they are to new players. But my main account got coins from all the chests except for 1 and iv now got 2 029 350 457 coins! Maybe remove them from either the wheel or prizes and replace them with food and keep them on the other place? What do people think?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast