Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Emerald City Leaderboard May 19 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    could you ask them to raise habitats cap and release more expansions ?
    I think they soon will since it's also in their best interest 😉 Hopefully they read this and we'll see a big update in the coming weeks

Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    Mine now shows Shamrock and Nature....they listened to you!
    That's nice! Didn't notice it till I read your post! Thank you S8!

Executive Chef
    50% off for the boost
    good timing for my valkyrie : finish evolution in couple of hours yeah !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

only a few days left!!! deerthy is a cutie aaa i hope i can stay in 1st or at least 2nd

Banned
    I feel kind of guilty. I think I'm going to try for Deerthy, but I know some of the other people in my group are really trying to. Is it fair that I'm a [] year old woman with a good job playing against kids?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-28-17 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Sharing of personal info is against forum rules due to privacy reason

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I feel kind of guilty. I think I'm going to try for Deerthy, but I know some of the other people in my group are really trying to. Is it fair that I'm a [] year old woman with a good job playing against kids?
    i don't think they are all kids
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-28-17 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Edit quote
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    They aren't all kids and let me put it this way, I have kids that are older then you. Whishing I was [] year old kid. And as far as a job, I have no where to go and all day to get there. I believe playing FFS is my job. Have fun life is shorter then you think. Play hard and go get Deerthy you deserve her go my child go!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-28-17 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    Lol! I'm right there with ya, girlie! I see lots forests that are named like "SuzieQ1977" or "JimmysGramma" or "NanaS" and think that it would be interesting to see the demographics of FFS players. I'm not sure if we're allowed to make a thread for it but it would be fun to find out (can a mod answer that).
    I figure you're playing more than fair because we may have more money, the kids probably have more expendable income. Show 'em how it's done and win the Deerthy! She's adorable!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-28-17 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    Honestly, reading this, you inspire me. Here I am playing FFS wondering if I'm not too old to play this... And I'm []. Mainly because I feel like everyone else playing is around 12 years old...

Reading these posts makes me determined to still be able to play when I'm 80 and beating my grandchildren in the leaderboard!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-28-17 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Sharing of personal info is against forum rules due to privacy reason

Rhino Keeper
    I know it is not right or stupid of me for saying this but I really want a fair shot winning items be it in FFS or other things in life...

I should not be complaining for I am lvl130 but against a lvl200 if that lvl200 have a few millions apples in bank or played day1 how am I going to fight against him/her.

I am seeing this a lot in a couple of LB why in the world would you ever put a lvl60+ 70+ player in the same group as me or with the lvl200. If you want the unfairness why not put me in a group of Lvl20+

If there are only a handful of lvl200 why not group up 180+ to lvl200 in the group that is what I am seeing when I am lvl70+ I am always grouping up with lvl100.

I am ok if you group a lvl50 who does 20K pts in last LB than the next LB we are all completing because we are in a range of 20K LB previously be it lvl16 or lvl200 but seriously I really pity the lvl60+ 70+ in my group because they are not going to have a shot on the UR

I lost my streak on 10 gold trophy so I am very chill & relax on LB seriously I am really glad I have lost to the lvl200 who beat me 25K+ LB pts but I got the silver trophy instead the lvl200 have a food bank while I need to purchase diamonds to compete... I use to purchase diamonds on LB ONLY but I stop for a while since I was beaten & seriously if I got the gold I might still be playing non stop on LB & buying diamonds but glad & cheers to the lvl200 who beat me

Now I seriously became a laid back player who became "free to play" lol collecting diamonds from my awesome neighbours so even if the LB leader would just have 1pts ahead of me but since the 3rd player is a few thousand pts behind me I just stop since I have collected the animal be it silver or gold or if the animal is not to my liking I just play & farm food for the next event

I lot of difference when I am going for 10 gold trophy previously

@haku8cafe
    Are you sure that every lv 200 player has tons of apples and spends gems in LB? You get paired in LB with people getting the same points/place as you in the last LB - so if you were 15th with 2500 points (just an example) these 200lvs did the same.... By now I think that LBs are easy to play... you just have to reach a lv 8-20 place so you wont be paired with 20000 plus LB winners
    I do that for awhile now. Im in a ok group everyone has the milestones by now and Im trying to get the deethy. I saved 2 million apples over the last year (so long I didnt evaluate apart from SB) I bought one golden multiplicator and I am at 10800 I hope its enough but I can feed some more and maybe speed breed cause I want the unicornicopia anyway... Im lv 160 and not one of those crazy forests... I buy nearly every special habitat but thats it. You just have to accept that you only get every other LB main prize...
    I dont know if that helps but at least enjoy the milestone prizes! And let us wish that the main prizes come back some day.
    I would love to have the HP lion and especially the art pony!!!!!
    Did you check there forests? Do they have prizes from the last LBs?
    By the way I buy the golden unicorn every month, so Im a constant money giver but just for habitats or a bit speeding up.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast