Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Emerald City Leaderboard May 19 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I'm in a pretty tough group so feeling better about not going for 1st or 2nd! I have never been in a more relaxed group yet, I'm always with the gem spenders and I spend none (or very few ha)
    Also don't mind dropping down the LB as last time it worked pretty well for spins, being in 18th netted me all the milestone animals without much effort, so i wouldn't mind staying right down there again this time around. Green Kitty I'm coming for you!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone won the Eire Shire yet, that can verify that this version still only houses Shamrock animals? I know the original only held Shamrocks. While I've got all 7 of the released Shamrock types (and thus have animals I can put in the habitat), it doesn't seem fair to others that none of the animals in this event have Shamrocks. What will people do with a habitat that they can't even use?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    Has anyone won the Eire Shire yet, that can verify that this version still only houses Shamrock animals? I know the original only held Shamrocks. While I've got all 7 of the released Shamrock types (and thus have animals I can put in the habitat), it doesn't seem fair to others that none of the animals in this event have Shamrocks. What will people do with a habitat that they can't even use?
    Hi, yes. I just won it and checked. It still only houses the shamrock type. So it will stay in my storage. 😟

Rhino Keeper
    For your sake, Silverrain1, and everyone else without any Shamrock animals, I hope that the next event (Storybook, maybe?) has the Shamrock as the common theme. Otherwise it would definitely suck to have to wait until next St Paddy's to be able to get any animals to be able to actually use it.

Executive Chef
    i don't mind having the Eire Shire since i wanted it for the celtic cat / 4leaf dog / LimeChick.
    i have 7 shamrock animals and only 1 Eire Shire (from the 1st St-Patrick event)
    there will be 1 place left for a future shamrock animal (tournament ?)
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if the design team will make the Eire Shire able to hold a second element 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Hello Clark_Wayne I have updated my post with the evolution time for Deerthy. Maybe we will find more of her friends and they can live in the Lucky habitat. It's still somewhere over the rainbow!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklegirly View Post
    Hello Clark_Wayne I have updated my post with the evolution time for Deerthy. Maybe we will find more of her friends and they can live in the Lucky habitat. It's still somewhere over the rainbow!
    thx will update post#1
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    are we in the same group ? LOL
    if so are you going for DeerThy ?
    if the last day we are leader and if nobody try to fight, we can save our food and gems at the end and share the gold trophy
    But there are some super rare animals, they are strong too. I think leaderboard is the only thing I spend gems; apples to. I give much effort to this type of event too much instead of other event )

Rhino Keeper
    I'm feel I'm lucky; I'm not a really crazy gamers but the group they have given me is a lottle bit lazy, I could have chance to get the deerthy; I'm excited so much. I think; if you arr in lower level, higher chance for you to win the 1st prize becuz you just compete with lazy player or some player who have just started. But I'm worried that I can't get the ozcelot in the future; the average of event points I got for some first day is 450event points/day, not safe to get the beautiful; rare and precious animals; I love the ozcelot too much; at least I have to go out with a scaredy lion and deerthy. I waste quite much gems and apples to this event becuz I love leaderboard, I'm not really keen on storybook, toornament.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast