Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Emerald City Leaderboard May 19 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if Deerthy can be bought till Tuesday or only till Monday when event ends ?

Rhino Keeper
    Well my game has been suuuuuper buggy this event so I've sort of given up. I'll be very lucky to reach the Ozelot with how weird the game is acting. Points lost all over the place :/

Rhino Keeper
    Hi there. I'm fairly new to this game (initially I started playing to earn some gems for another S8 game, but decided to play this one in earnest, too, as I'm quite enjoying it). Based on where I am at this point in the LB event, I believe I will just make the 2,200 milestone by the end. I'm currently level 16. I was just curious about what level those of you are that are making it to the end of the milestones? How many hatching trees and evolution flowers do you have? I managed to accumulate enough gems to buy a second tree yesterday, and I'm guessing those become key in these events to accumulate enough LB points? I'm actually quite pleased with how far I've gotten on this one. I'm actually in first place in my group at the moment, but even if I drop down to third, I'll still be happy (I'm not sure what I want more, lol, the Deerthy, or 25K food. )

And, just a comment on the earlier discussion about the age of people playing this game, I'm well and good into adulthood also.

Oh, and one more question... does anyone know if they're going to fix the yellow brick paths so they line up correctly? They could be so cute if they worked properly.
    Last edited by Alohatami; 05-28-17 at 10:35 AM. Reason: One more question. 😁

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I was just curious about what level those of you are that are making it to the end of the milestones? How many hatching trees and evolution flowers do you have? I managed to accumulate enough gems to buy a second tree yesterday, and I'm guessing those become key in these events to accumulate enough LB points?
    I'm level 55, I have one hatching tree and one evolution flower. I currently have 6420 LB points. However, I do buy gems on occasion. If there is a LB that I really like I am willing to spend gems to speed up breeding/hatching and to buy those objects that allow you to collect 60 LB points in X amount of hours.

Executive Chef
    My main account has 4 tree of life and one evo flower plus 6 grand farms and I make all mile stones easily. Iv actually been done for days!
    My second account is level 182 and has 1 tree of life, 1 evo flower and 6 grand farms and there's no way I'll get the last 2 mile stone prizes. My second account never gets them all!

Oh and I was gonna ask very very nicely! If instead of coins on the leaderboard we cld get food! Maybe not get rid of all the coins cos I know how important they are to new players. But my main account got coins from all the chests except for 1 and iv now got 2 029 350 457 coins! Maybe remove them from either the wheel or prizes and replace them with food and keep them on the other place? What do people think?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at level 115 and I have 1 tree of life and 1 evo flower, and with that there's no way I can reach all the milestones if I don't use boosts and spend a lot of food. A lot. So I only do it if there's an animal I really like, like the ozcelot this time, and poor me if I want to get the main animal and be 1st or 2nd. I can only pray and hope that the other players in my group don't like it and they don't want to play hard. Last time I really wanted the Brawny Bear and I had to spend lots of food and use some 2x boosts, and people in my group fought hard for that one, so I really suffered to get it.

By the way, has anyone hatched the Ozcelot or has a picture of how it looks as an adult? or in the 2nd stage? I want to hatch mine but I try to hatch the animals I want to evolve first so I can feed them in other leaderboards, so I don't know if I should wait with this one. I don't have many space left.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I was just curious about what level those of you are that are making it to the end of the milestones? How many hatching trees and evolution flowers do you have? .
    Welcome, Alohatami!
    I've been playing (a lot ;-) ) since December and am at level 107. I also originally got sucked in just to earn Bakery Story 2 gems, so at level 107 you see how that worked out for me. I rarely play BS2 anymore.
    I have two nests & one evo flower and six grand farms. I can usually reach the milestones in a Leaderboard no problem as long as I play. Depending on my group I can NOT win LB often with just that, I'm just not willing to spend that many gems. I currently have around 8k points and am in 7th place but I'm not playing to win and the only gems I spent were for the ruby. I kept on track for the milestones (580 points day) and that's it. I do usually buy the point creator thing to get the extra 20 points every few hours; it can get me at least another 1000 points throughout. First place currently has over 25k points & I can't compete with that. It all depends on what your playing goals are.
    I do spend real money on gems but mostly use them for habitats & occasionally to complete a quest like the Gemini goal line. Emerald Pony is the only tournament I didn't finish and Runic Fox is the first animal I've ever bought, so its not necessary to spend a lot of money. Again, depends on how you want to play.
    Be sure to take a look through the forums. Everyone on here has been so helpful to me. Great peeps on these boards.

BTW, I sent you a neighbor request. My forest name is Greyt Sanctuary.
    Last edited by GreytMom; 05-28-17 at 05:08 PM.

Haven't made Ozcelot yet, but am leading ahead by about 1000 points. Hopefully the last boost will give me enough points to make the last milestone prize. Citrine didn't quite get me there 😅

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    By the way, has anyone hatched the Ozcelot or has a picture of how it looks as an adult? or in the 2nd stage? I want to hatch mine but I try to hatch the animals I want to evolve first so I can feed them in other leaderboards, so I don't know if I should wait with this one. I don't have many space left.
    Ozcelot level 10

Also Scardy Lion level 10

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for all the replies! I appreciate it. Hopefully I'll be able to hold my position for the next 11.5 hours and finish in first. I don't think I'll make the next 2.8K milestone, though, but that's Ok.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast