Thread: Emerald City Leaderboard May 19 2017

Executive Chef
    Emerald habitat :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1291.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	36887
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    Guys, I haven't receive the deerthy yet (6days left (() but can I have an question, I need answer from you guys as quick as possible (sr for my bad english and explain, plz understand for me as well )) : if I breeded the deerthy and a CU, could I get some fire-legendary or water-legendary animals (like garnet griffin, ruby razorback,....)???? I think both CU and DT (deerthy) are ultra rare animals, iff I breed them together, I won't have a new red-water animal ( there aren't any water-fire animal can be hatched from breeding), I mayn't get the skyger too, so that I just take some water-legendary or fire-legendary animals instead of other animals, huh?? I need an answer as quick as possible, plz answer me, thx you!!
    Is someone able to answer WillJardell's questions? No one seems to be responding, and I'm not sure of the answer. To the best of my knowledge, yes, you could potentially get a crystal hybrid if you breed Deerthy with a Crystal Unicorn, but I believe that the chances are still very low.

Executive Chef
    Guys, I haven't receive the deerthy yet (6days left (() but can I have an question, I need answer from you guys as quick as possible (sr for my bad english and explain, plz understand for me as well )) : if I breeded the deerthy and a CU, could I get some fire-legendary or water-legendary animals (like garnet griffin, ruby razorback,....)???? I think both CU and DT (deerthy) are ultra rare animals, iff I breed them together, I won't have a new red-water animal ( there aren't any water-fire animal can be hatched from breeding), I mayn't get the skyger too, so that I just take some water-legendary or fire-legendary animals instead of other animals, huh?? I need an answer as quick as possible, plz answer me, thx you!!
    hmm i don't think you can use deerthy for breeding because it is water-fire
    i don't know what level you are but if you have another water-fire animal, you may have noticed that you can not find it in your breeding list
    because s8 found that when players breed water-fire with CU, they always got a crystal hybrid so they excluded all of them from the breeding list.
    so i don't think you will find deerthy in the breeding list

and about breeding 2 ultra-rares : rarity has nothing to do in breeding. you won't have automatically an ultra-rare because you breed 2 ultra-rare.
    ultra-rare means you can not get it easily
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 05-23-17 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    hmm i don't think you can use deerthy for breeding because it is water-fire
    i don't know what level you are but if you have another water-fire animal, you may have noticed that you can not find it in your breeding list
    because s8 found that when players breed water-fire with CU, they always got a crystal hybrid so they excluded all of them from the breeding list.
    so i don't think you will find deerthy in the breeding list
    Dang, with I knew that earlier. If u could u'd probably get rainbow lengendary hybrids too now

In other news got 45 houra on the nest. Jade or citrine. With my wealthy codrgi evo I could rack up aome nice points on this lb

bless your heart, I got 2 unneeded emerald castle, they looks beautiful but useless, I only want some golden chest (
    I got one super happy here.... but it seems that I already had one... hm when did I spin that xD

Rhino Keeper
    I have now evolved my Deerthy to 15 and she is my new favorite I think, definitely in my top five favorites! Thank you so much FlatFoot and all of Storm8 for all the time you put into making this the best game ever! I do have to say that I wish this event was a storybook and not a leaderboard, but I understand these events encourage more players to spend gems.
    On another note, everyone in my group is playing nicely for now. I know that some of these members will boost during the last fifteen minutes, doubling even tripling their scores, because we have been in the same group before. For this reason I hate leaderboard events, and I think third place should be able to receive the animal prize too. I'd like to say to everyone, if you currently have 2,000+ gems in your account please consider buying Deerthy from the Market. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    It would be nice if the design team will make the Eire Shire able to hold a second element 😊
    Mine now shows Shamrock and Nature....they listened to you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    It would be nice if the design team will make the Eire Shire able to hold a second element 😊
    could you ask them to raise habitats cap and release more expansions ?

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    In other news got 45 houra on the nest. Jade or citrine. With my wealthy codrgi evo I could rack up aome nice points on this lb
    Citrine. I like this animal more but do lament not getting a dark legendary hybrid. Maybe for another LB

Hopefully with this luck I can boost myway to the OzCelot easily

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    could you ask them to raise habitats cap and release more expansions ?
    Yes! Do that maybe you have a special connection with them oO
    And thx for the new element for the habitat
    Last edited by littelprincess0313; 05-25-17 at 11:23 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast