Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Honor Dragon (30 Round) May 19th, 2017

Executive Chef
    ★ my win with Valient got rolled back .. ★ sigh ★

// redo and got it again with diamond (: ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 05-22-17 at 05:30 PM.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Help with Wish! Nothing is working! Thanks!
    If you got Seeker, I would give him a try or if you have a high level Thoughtful, I'd try him too. Usually the dragons in the same Dragon Tale can beat the grand prize for that particular dragon in battle - example: I used Prankster to beat Imp in the last tournament and I think I used Chronicler to beat Light Mother a couple of times and I remember beating Prime Arcane with Apprentice.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for all the empathy peeps Since the glitch erased my win, I've lost to Honor about 4 times
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thanks for all the empathy peeps Since the glitch erased my win, I've lost to Honor about 4 times
    Have you tried a high level Pyramid? If you have already and want to use an alternative I would try Glimmer or Rainbow Sentinel. I say Glimmer or RS because the blue element in Honor would be weak to Rainbow and Diamonds are somewhat decent to use against champs - if you know what I mean.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Have you tried a high level Pyramid? If you have already and want to use an alternative I would try Glimmer or Rainbow Sentinel. I say Glimmer or RS because the blue element in Honor would be weak to Rainbow and Diamonds are somewhat decent to use against champs - if you know what I mean.
    Thanks starship412 - my Pyramid is level 4 so I tried RS 15, sadly it didn't work for me so that's 6 losses since my roll back Metal which beat Honor the first time has since lost twice. I'm so frustrated

Any suggestions on honor? Most used metal15 but mine is 10 and didn't do it. Also lost with a couple of others. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Stalwart 10 took wish down. First bash was critical hit. My champions have been so pathetic. I had to use gold to beat Druid and thoughtful. Pathetic after like 15 battles with thoughtful and 7 with Druid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thanks starship412 - my Pyramid is level 4 so I tried RS 15, sadly it didn't work for me so that's 6 losses since my roll back Metal which beat Honor the first time has since lost twice. I'm so frustrated
    Oh my, I'm sorry about that. Maybe try Imp (because the tornado element is the same as it is in Pyramid types) if you have her at a higher level or maybe Huntress (basically it would be an ultra rare champ/blue vs a super rare camp/blue).

Nightclub Owner
    My 7th loss trying Metal again, the weirdest part is that I never have this much trouble with the final round in any tourney. I swear that glitch messed everything up I've even tried restarting my phone. I'm so disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I must be having all your luck as well as my own, my Passion has been walking through champs without breaking a sweat since I got it! Have you angered the s8 gods in some way?
    How can I get a Passion dragon? I have Left Heart but not Right Heart. Thanks!