Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Honor Dragon (30 Round) May 19th, 2017

Stalwart finally went down to Forgefather after all else failed. Probably won't get to finish within the day though :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    SO UNFAIR!! I sent Metal 15 into battle with Honor 20 in the last round. Beat him (Bmb). Immediately went to travel to the AI to save my progress. During the 'processing' screen, I got the 'check your internet connection' error message (I'm at work and all of my other devices had no interruption). Finally it came back on, reset my game to before my battle and of course lost this time. This is so beyond frustrating
    yes this is happening more and more often !
    my baby account got this once, i got this often when i send quest (got a good reward like 5000 apples, roll back and it became coins !),..
    very annoying !
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Reset ugghh

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    yes this is happening more and more often !
    my baby account got this once, i got this often when i send quest (got a good reward like 5000 apples, roll back and it became coins !),..
    very annoying !
    I hear you all and empathize!
    So frustrating 😩I had beaten valiant then game reset twice as I was planting crops and arena opened up again and had to fight valiant once more! Used same dragon I had won with, but lost 😡

Executive Chef
    I really can't believe the way this game is going. Seriously awful. I spent the first entire day fighting the first 5 babies while they destroyed everything I threw at them and I've had terrible luck since. I've been doing this for near 5 years now and I have plenty of firepower to beat these tournaments. Shorter time and harder then ever. Way to really push players away. Dear lord.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Ummm...can't remember, will check in a bit for you. Either way, definitely worth it!

Edit: 304,500 from level 10 - 15, or 352,575 from level 1 - 15 Totally worth it Make sure you keep enough food for the next tales though, they normally start after a WE.
    Thanks for the tip. That's a crazy amount of food considering how easy it is to spend it. Mine is at level 4. So far tjis tournament things are going great (I'm not keeping a record but 99% I use my single coloured lvl 15 dragons). Good luck with the rest

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I really can't believe the way this game is going. Seriously awful. I spent the first entire day fighting the first 5 babies while they destroyed everything I threw at them and I've had terrible luck since. I've been doing this for near 5 years now and I have plenty of firepower to beat these tournaments. Shorter time and harder then ever. Way to really push players away. Dear lord.
    I agree. The odds during tourneys have obviously been manipulated to put the players at even more of a disadvantage. A rare, level 4 Ladybug Dragon defeated my 10Harmony Knight, 9Jade, and 14Seeker dragons (was trying to do a 'use a green dragon' Bingo task), and then defeated my 10Mithril, 12Shaman and 12Glasswing. Seriously? That is ridiculous...and not normal. Plus, it took an average of 3 tries for many of the other >10 dragons to go down. Smdh. I used to breeze through the first half of tourneys with just my Shaman and Glasswing. Something is DEFINTELY different, now, and it's yet another terrible decision in a long string of terrible decisions made by the developers. I spent some time looking through the FFS and CS threads the other day, and I am starting to think they are purposely trying to **** off all the Story games. At this point, that's the only thing that makes sense.

Between the odds manipulation and the shortened tourney time, I'm totally done with tourneys. I don't even care what/who the boss is anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Help with Wish! Nothing is working! Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Quite agree ..... nearly finished but a struggle .. sort of getting boring because the s**** needed to win no longer seems relevant because it's so unpredicable ...... and do I really need more champs after years if playing ....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Exactly! I don't know how many champs I have but I know it's well over 30. When a level 15 champs goes down to a rare baby over and over there's a problem. I agree the first part typically was ok to get through and then you needed to use some strategy to work through the rest. I never wanted easy, just reasonable. 20 losses on one dragon isn't reasonable. It's silly. If the dragons I have (over 700) can't beat a tournament you gotta wonder. The shortened time isn't cool. I want my weekend for the boys. With a normal length I can take it more easy a day or 2 typically. Not fun anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Quite agree ..... nearly finished but a struggle .. sort of getting boring because the s**** needed to win no longer seems relevant because it's so unpredicable ...... and do I really need more champs after years if playing ....

Executive Chef
    Correct. Nothing normal about that list of defeats....

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I agree. The odds during tourneys have obviously been manipulated to put the players at even more of a disadvantage. A rare, level 4 Ladybug Dragon defeated my 10Harmony Knight, 9Jade, and 14Seeker dragons (was trying to do a 'use a green dragon' Bingo task), and then defeated my 10Mithril, 12Shaman and 12Glasswing. Seriously? That is ridiculous...and not normal. Plus, it took an average of 3 tries for many of the other >10 dragons to go down. Smdh. I used to breeze through the first half of tourneys with just my Shaman and Glasswing. Something is DEFINTELY different, now, and it's yet another terrible decision in a long string of terrible decisions made by the developers. I spent some time looking through the FFS and CS threads the other day, and I am starting to think they are purposely trying to **** off all the Story games. At this point, that's the only thing that makes sense.

Between the odds manipulation and the shortened tourney time, I'm totally done with tourneys. I don't even care what/who the boss is anymore.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast