Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Honor Dragon (30 Round) May 19th, 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    I'm in the same position with last battle if any consolation to you ..... never had this before ...... battles are tough yes but this is crazy
    I was planning on trying Chrome like Chacelance, but noticed that Gadget had one less color for that Champion to get his hooks into, so I tried that. But I still think Chrome is a pretty good bet.

Apollo or Athena might also be worth a shot.

Farm Supplier
    Amazon, Mithril, Metal, Diamond all LV.15. My best minions got the job done.
    Good Luck to all still trying.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HONOR vs Mithril.PNG 
Views:	19 
Size:	692.8 KB 
ID:	36878
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Executive Chef
    Honor dragon < Cursed idol L10 Bbb .... finished at last egg waiting for nest . Thanks for info on using metal hybrid, very grateful
    Last edited by pernmagic; 05-23-17 at 02:55 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    I'm on about my 12th loss since having my win roll back. This is beyond galling. Congrats to all the winners & good luck to all of us still fighting. I really hope I don't have to use gold to get this guy but it's looking that way so far.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I'm on about my 12th loss since having my win roll back. This is beyond galling. Congrats to all the winners & good luck to all of us still fighting. I really hope I don't have to use gold to get this guy but it's looking that way so far.
    Hi friend have you tried all your metal hybrids ? I would not have thought of it if it hadn't been suggested on forum ........ good luck
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Host(ess)
    Congratulations to everyone that's already finished and good luck to those still trying. This is a horrible tournament for me (again, lol) Valiant, Glasswing, Diamond have had no luck against Honor, I've also tried, Metal, Cursed Idol. I guess this will be my first ever tournament that I don't finish. Between the crashes, not registering wins and shortened days for a 30 round, its just not worth my time to play much anymore. its definitely stopped being enjoyable.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Hi friend have you tried all your metal hybrids ? I would not have thought of it if it hadn't been suggested on forum ........ good luck
    Hi Pern I will try a Metal hybrid next round, thanks for the suggestion. I'll try anything at this point since we only have a few hours left

Host(ess)
    This is ridiculous, I got Valiant (for the 4th time) out of the spa and it beat Honor, finally, the game crashed and didn't register the win. Please Storm hire someone that can fix this game.

FINALLY got Honor in storage...only 41 losses this tournament
    Last edited by pepleigh; 05-23-17 at 08:29 AM.

I have to say it was a smooth tournament for me. I might have lost one round (towards mid-tournament) because I was trying to use certain dragons as required for the bingo. I beat the first champion with diamond 15 and the rest of the champions (including the boss) with pyramid 15. As for the remainder of the rounds, I won with guilded knight 15, Fire 15 (twice or when there is pink in the opponents). I also always use air 15 for all opponents with black in them. Very smooth I must say!...

Nightclub Owner
    Honor is finally in storage!!!! I used Forgefather 14, won and then visited a community member to save my progress. Played with some dragons, came home and double checked my storage this time. Whew!! Thanks for all the advice & sympathy folks!

Best of luck to all still battling it out!! Hope we all win!