Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Honor Dragon (30 Round) May 19th, 2017

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by orson92 View Post
    As long as they keep making the tournament 30 rnds in virtually 3.5 days..I am not participating..all S8 wants is for us players to use gold..
    I have beEN playing for 5 yrs now..and I am NOT GOING TO FEEL PRESSURED INTO FINISHING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS JUST VIRTUAL
    So S8 ..you will not see any of my gold !!!
    Well said!!! I enjoy the game.
    The game as it's going is the carrot dangling just in front.
    Just enough time if you dedicate your life not to miss a single attempt to defeat the dragons.
    Let alone if you lose a few rounds. Just enough farms to feed the poor dragons but just enough.
    Event and Event so you'll hit that gold button. Notice there is no confirm window when you spend gold?
    Everything else has a popup. Sadly I'll miss this dragon. So close 24 maybe 25 out of 30 if I can just get this Stalwart Argh!.

Maybe people can start to Include the amount of gold they spent (if any of course) when they post achievements. I'd like to see that. I think others may too.
    Last edited by mattjd169; 05-23-17 at 07:39 AM. Reason: I wanted to add a comment

Fashion Designer
    Made it to round 27 spent gold speeding up and ultimating Stalwart only a hour and a half left really don't want to spend more gold speeding up rounds so I guess I'm out. Congrats to the winners and good luck to those still fighting it out!
    On the plus side is I earned all the flowers needed to craft 1st time in a while that has happened!
    Last edited by Passera; 05-23-17 at 09:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Honor is finally in storage!!!! I used Forgefather 14, won and then visited a community member to save my progress. Played with some dragons, came home and double checked my storage this time. Whew!! Thanks for all the advice & sympathy folks!

Best of luck to all still battling it out!! Hope we all win!
    Well done, let's hope the little swine proves to be useful once with fed him up that is ........enjoy the spa all your casualties, all mine are slowly
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Farm Supplier
    Sadly I couldn't beat Honor and I am angry about myself that I throw away 4 gold to try one more time to beat him down. I tried it since yesterday with Diamond 15 2x, Forgefather14, Glasswing 15 2x, Metal 15 2x, Passion 15 2x, Landworm 15 - and some other lower leveled dragons - but all lost. Last round is over for me. Don't wanna use more gold. Gladly I already have Huntress and don't need a second blue champion for gold. But I am a little sad that I couldn't finish the tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    @Feenfunke, and others who made it to last round - look in your storage when tournament finishes - last year they gave tournament dragon even those who came to last round. I myself did get one dragon that way (don't remember which) - lost final round, didn't spend gold to try again, but get the dragon in storage after tournament finished . I hope it's still like then.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjd169 View Post
    Well said!!! I enjoy the game.
    The game as it's going is the carrot dangling just in front.
    Just enough time if you dedicate your life not to miss a single attempt to defeat the dragons.
    Let alone if you lose a few rounds. Just enough farms to feed the poor dragons but just enough.
    Event and Event so you'll hit that gold button. Notice there is no confirm window when you spend gold?
    Everything else has a popup. Sadly I'll miss this dragon. So close 24 maybe 25 out of 30 if I can just get this Stalwart Argh!.

Maybe people can start to Include the amount of gold they spent (if any of course) when they post achievements. I'd like to see that. I think others may too.
    I've never spent gold on the battle arena. I have had android free spins for some of the last few tournaments which has been nice I do get to play more or less every hour for about 12-14 hours a day.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Thanks for both replies! I'll start feeding my Left Heart.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    @Feenfunke, and others who made it to last round - look in your storage when tournament finishes - last year they gave tournament dragon even those who came to last round. I myself did get one dragon that way (don't remember which) - lost final round, didn't spend gold to try again, but get the dragon in storage after tournament finished . I hope it's still like then.
    I was looking in my storage after reading your answer - and guess what? Honor is there. Yeah, i got it. 😃👍
    That is great and i never expected that. What a nice gift. 💞

Fashion Designer
    I spent 10 gold speeding up the last round. . . Successfully completed the tournament with about 30 minutes left.

10 gold for a blue champ... I am okay with that. Great that some people get the champ for battling in the last round, but I would be too disappointed if it didn't work out. :-)

Fashion Designer
    I got stuck on Druid for almost a whole day and ended up spending 18 gold to speed up the last few rounds, finishing about 30 minutes before the tournament was over.