Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Sparkling mines spawn boars, not lynx's

Rhino Keeper
    What makes me so sad is that there is no commence, just silence! Played this game with so much pleasure but now "NO LYNX" everytime I check, I play with a kind of sadness and anger.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    I just did a rough count and there are over 800 complaints in the main thread plus this 75 plus the rest of the individual 'bug' threads so even with double ups we have more than 600 complaints on forum alone plus the many, many more who play but do not visit. Thats the biggest mass complaint for a very long time if not ever. So S8 really ought to sit up and take notice, talk to us and do some re-jigging before it is too late for us all to have a chance of finishing.
    Just my opinion of course but still......
    I haven't gotten a lynx from Ivy in 4 collections (that's 48 hours). I had 36 hours of decent lynx but now am back on 2 every 36 hours.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-25-17 at 03:46 AM. Reason: removed moderator comments in violation of forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed!!
    Last edited by Spelletje1; 05-25-17 at 05:36 AM.

These events have become so frustrating. Completely unachievable unless you spend a ton of money... I'm thinking about just giving up on this one. Impossible to get enough shadow pelts to complete.

Fashion Designer
    I finally spawned a lynx from OT after getting zero from there since the second day in. I am spawning from Ivy's Hut about once a day, if that. The mines are slightly better if I speed with gems, but still there are way more duds or dire boars than I get lynx spawns.

The first 3-4 times my lynxes were dropping 4-8 pelts, but since the mines started spawning occasionally, I get 1-4 (rare) pelts per lynx. I have spent roughly 500 gems to get to level 8, and I have enough other resources (wildflowers, lassos and petals) to finish, except for pelts. I don't see any way to finish leveling up.

I don't object to spending some gems, but the lynxes are so rare that I don't see any way to collect enough pelts. Can't S8 at least bring the cost of the lynx traps down to the cost of the dire boar, fangbeast and skunkie traps? Twenty gems is too much for a trap whose monster drops 2 pelts if I am lucky. I have already stopped playing the leaderboard events, and maybe half of the storybooks. Guess this is a good time for me to refrain from community events as well. The deco drops nothing and the final prize seems impossible to obtain despite spending a significant number of gems.

This saddens me as CS used to be my favorite game. I don't see how it helps S8's profits if most of us can't finish even after spending hundreds of gems. I am rapidly losing my joy in playing this game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelletje1 View Post
    What makes me so sad is that there is no commence, just silence! Played this game with so much pleasure but now "NO LYNX" everytime I check, I play with a kind of sadness and anger.
    It does make me wonder if they are bothered at all. The persistent silence despite our requests for a fix.

I guess they must feel if people play then it doesn't matter if its not a pleasurable experience.

That is not good business. That is being frankly rude.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789