Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Sparkling mines spawn boars, not lynx's

Farm Supplier
    Need more lynx.

Rhino Keeper
    No lynx from mines so far. Level 5 mines - no cats in over a dozen collections since the event started. Old Thomas - 2 cats since the event started, none today. I've gotten a cat from Ivy almost every time 4 collections, 3 cats) but waiting 12 hours for a collection is ridiculous. Spawn rate is awful. Very disappointed. This is extremely frustrating. I strongly suggest that S8 either change the spawn rate or change the pasture upgrade requirements.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Not a single lynx from the sparkling mines, extremely rare on Ivy's hut and even more rare (basically never) on Old Thomas' house. Please fix it ASAP. I have purchased about THREE of your "Wild horses bundle" just for the pelts so I can progress but no more. It's just another money grab and I have had enough

I have only gotten lynx from Ivy's. Never from Old Thomas and once from the mines. Still stuck on level2.
    Please adjust drop rates.

Ivy drops in 50% (nor does Ivy have lynx guaranteed!), Thomas somethimes, mines never.

From the beginning of the goal I play hard - Ivy tap by every 12 hours, Thomas house every 2 hours and mines every 4 hours ... without 5 and 7 hours sleeping. And I got 7 lynx.

I think the S8 has decided to test the gem-community.
    I'm willing to spend some gems on accelerating or completing a goal - but I'm not willing to spend so many gems behind a goal set as impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    Keep in mind I've never done any programming for any game company, my thoughts, as a former programmer, is that:

1) when pika posted that S8 checked the spawn rate, they checked on a test account rather than the live account and the test account doesn't have nearly as many users. How many people play Castle Story anyway???

2) the randomness doesn't seem to be defined by player, but as a whole. I've noticed in other events, as people finish and aren't trying to spawn monsters, they show up in my kingdom much easier than in the early days. So if a monster spawns every 10th time at Old Thomas, you might consistently miss being the 10th person. And therefore think it never spawns there.

3) must remember, the majority of players don't seem to know about the forum and they might be getting all the spawns. Lol.

Spent I don't know how many gems speeding up OT. I've gotten 1 Lynx. Ivy is consistent, but on a 12 hour timer, that math doesn't work for the number of pelts we need. The Sparkly mines are great for dire boars. My board is always clear: I'm in the "Level 50-but the Star is empty-Millionaires" Club. I've done all the "energy" tricks, no dice. Conclusion: Surefire way to spawn a lynx: buy a trap.
    Need a second job to support my kingdom.

I play really hard and often, "babysitting of this game".
    Even so, from the beginning of this goal I got 8 lynx. And I have 89 horse shoes...

Spawn rate did not improve.

Fashion Designer
    add me to the list of people who spawned a naga in all of this... from my ice armor dragon. i don't understand that at all. haven't seen one since that event....

New Resident
    As of today (5/22/17). This issue has NOT been addressed. I went to Ivy's hut before bed - dier boar- got up this morning went to old Thomas - got dier boar.. went to the mines (I have 2) got another dier boar... this is not acceptable!!! Do they all take time off at the office at the same time and no one is listening!! Several days into this event and still waiting for the lynx to come from the only 3-4 places you can get them. Extremely disappointed with the way the game is playing AGAIN. Give us quests that we can not obtain because the game gives up other monsters instead of the lynx. Why continue to give us these types of quests and events unless they are going to be obtainable and enjoyable. This is neither. After many YEARS of playing and enjoying this game and meeting friends and neighbors I am close to the end ... unless storm8 starts to listen to its players.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast