Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sparkling mines spawn boars, not lynx's

I was at least getting an occasional lynx and now nothing ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel
    We've double checked the drops and don't see any issues that would prevent them from dropping. If you don't already, place multiple Mines in your Kingdom and collect from them. They should be dropping, but we'll continue to keep an eye on them.
    I didn't want to add to the comments on the other thread - since I know that we are trying to keep that focused on tips and strategies, but this response is highly disappointing. As someone who has the maximum number of mines - and collect from them every single time - as well as the maximum number of Thomas's house (1) and Ivy's Hut (1), there isn't much more that we can do on the player side. I have received zero from visiting the mine since the event began and zero from visiting Thomas since the event began. Ivy's Hut is the only thing triggering a lynx and it has a long waiting period between collection times. So does this mean that the spawn rate is next to zero for the mines and Thomas? That seems a bit ridiculous, especially since we will need quite a few of the Shadow Pelts in order to complete this event.

If anything will make me not spend any money on this game it is this.

Fashion Designer
    "Multiple mines"?? I thought we could only have 2. I've been collecting from both mine regularly and nothing.

Just one lynx from Ivy so far.

Executive Chef
    Nothing from my mines ... Yet!

Fashion Designer
    ZERO CATS so far.

Host(ess)
    Just to add, same here. First time at Ivy's, yesterday, got a lynx. Then one at a mine sometime later. Nothing since, that's like 2 more Ivy's, about a dozen mine visits and 8 or 9 visits to Thomas. Another family member saw 3 yesterday, but zero today in nonstop playing. I never have complained before about any of S8's ridiculousness, at least not on the forum, ! , but this is going to be fatal.

over twenty four hours into the event, two trips to Ivy, five rounds at the mines (I have 2, also checking my two deep mines, just in case), and at least eight trips to OT's... ZERO lynx... I have had two dire boars from the mines and a pack of skunkupines while gathering flowers... I don't usually get all bothered by low spawn rates, but this isn't low, it is non-existent... something is wrong somewhere...

Edit: after two more trips to the mines and two visits to OT, I have FINALLY spawned a lynx... at this rate, I will spawn a whopping 15 lynx...
    Last edited by gmelemg; 05-19-17 at 05:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got one of the mines to spawn and ... dire boar ... naturally.

I've given up on the chance of a lynx spawning from anything other than Ivy's Hut.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gmelemg View Post
    over twenty four hours into the event, two trips to Ivy, five rounds at the mines (I have 2, also checking my two deep mines, just in case), and at least eight trips to OT's... ZERO lynx... I have had two dire boars from the mines and a pack of skunkupines while gathering flowers... I don't usually get all bothered by low spawn rates, but this isn't low, it is non-existent... something is wrong somewhere...
    Ditto.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    I didn't want to add to the comments on the other thread - since I know that we are trying to keep that focused on tips and strategies, but this response is highly disappointing. As someone who has the maximum number of mines - and collect from them every single time - as well as the maximum number of Thomas's house (1) and Ivy's Hut (1), there isn't much more that we can do on the player side. I have received zero from visiting the mine since the event began and zero from visiting Thomas since the event began. Ivy's Hut is the only thing triggering a lynx and it has a long waiting period between collection times. So does this mean that the spawn rate is next to zero for the mines and Thomas? That seems a bit ridiculous, especially since we will need quite a few of the Shadow Pelts in order to complete this event.

If anything will make me not spend any money on this game it is this.
    i see you quoted Pika here saying nothing is wrong with the drops, but i still have zero from the mines (2) and zero from Old Thomas. i'm not sure anyone has reported a drop from a mine. there must be some issue. i have been collecting faithfully all day. i too find the response disappointing, and fear we are heading into the weekend, when there will be no further responses.