Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparkling mines spawn boars, not lynx's

Yea..4 pages here already & probably 90% of the main thread about this. It's after 9 am in Cali & still no response. Hey, it's Friday & the weekend is coming up.
    Someone needs to add lynx to the mines asap!! Times a wasting S8!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, add me to the list of people who have only had luck getting the Lynx from Ivy after multiple attempts at the mine and Thomas. I even tried speeding up Thomas, but I won't waste gems if it doesn't have a chance of triggering a lynx. So I'm stuck on Level 2 with 8 / 15 shadow pelts. This will be a long annoying event at this rate. If they want me to spend money on a bundle or on gems, this is not the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported this to S8 for us.
    Thank you! Ive JUST recieved my 2nd Lynx from Thomas!

Fashion Designer
    20 hours of this event. No lynx for either Old Thomas or Sparkling Mines with multiple collections. Two from Ivy for a total of 8 pelts. Mathematically impossible unless spawn rate is increased.

Rhino Keeper
    Collected from my mines an hour ago--nothing. Just collected from Thomas--nothing. Waiting on Ivy to see if I can spawn my second lynx!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported this to S8 for us.
    Thank you

I've also checked OT several times, all of my mines, and Ivy and had only one lynx from Ivy about 10 hours ago. Maybe Old Gray is right. We are doooooooomed! Okay, just kidding.
    Last edited by karak71; 05-19-17 at 10:20 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I know it's been reported, but no lynx's in my kingdom. Well one, since the event started this morning from ivy. Been collecting from all of them on a timer. Impossible to complete this event or get past level 2 even without the pelts. Or spending a ridiculous amount of gems. I used to be gem spender. But not since I got burned on the rooted mine. Refuse to spend money on a prize with worthless drops now!

I play from begin this goal - Thomas house every 2 hours (without 5 hour of sleep), Ivy every 12 hours, 2 sparkling mines every 4 hours. And all the time I have 1 lynx (from Ivy)!

Host(ess)
    Same here, only 1 lynx from Ivy...

Rhino Keeper
    Having trouble getting lynx too. Have gotten one from a trap and one from Ivy. None from mines or OT. Weekend coming up - please fix! Not spending any more gems to play S8 games.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast