Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparkling mines spawn boars, not lynx's

Nightclub Owner
    I've yet to get anything from the mines, I got 1 Lynx from 6 Thomas visits and 1 from 4 Ivy's.

Everything else in this event is aces. The drop rates are great and the items needed are ones that most everyone has lots of. Just need this one thing fixed, I don't think that's asking a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    Add me to the frustrated group as well! The cats are non existent except for ivy, this is insane!

Add me as well, nothing from several visits to Old Thomas, or the sparkling mines. Got one Lynx from Ivy's, not an acceptable success rate considering how many pelts are required to level up. Please fix this S8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    another Ivy only player. even woke through the night to check Old Thomas and mines, with no luck.
    Same for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I've twice spawned boars from Old Thomas's house - both times on iPad. Got one Lynx from Old Thomas on Android. Other times nothing. Nothing on either platform from sparkling mines. Needs to be fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Several visits to old Thomas' and mines. But nada here as well

Rhino Keeper
    8 visits to Thomas and... One dire boar! No cats. Also with sparkling mines!

Executive Chef
    I guess this will become a long list of complaining posts.
    Only 1, repeat 1, wild cat spawn since event started.. I play every 2 hours all day.. sleep 6hrs, that's 18hrs of checking the game.
    Enthusiasm is bound to be lost at this rate, not enjoyable at all! Please allow pleasure and satisfactions in our days?
    Spawn rate has to be highered by alot in order to make this event a happy one, as for the time being.. it's getting depressing.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    8 visits to Thomas and... One dire boar! No cats. Also with sparkling mines!
    I've only had 1 cat also (Ivy). However, I'm not even getting boars from Thomas (and I need boars )
    If this doesn't get fixed in the next 8 hours, it's going to be a very long weekend.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I guess this will become a long list of complaining posts.
    Only 1, repeat 1, wild cat spawn since event started.. I play every 2 hours all day.. sleep 6hrs, that's 18hrs of checking the game.
    Enthusiasm is bound to be lost at this rate, not enjoyable at all! Please allow pleasure and satisfactions in our days?
    Spawn rate has to be highered by alot in order to make this event a happy one, as for the time being.. it's getting depressing.
    Ditto.

Only getting dire boars from mines, and zero lynx from OT's house. One lynx from two visits to Ivy.

We really need the lynx pelts to complete this challenge. May I suggest...
    Make IH a guarranteed, not random, drop
    Remove other monsters from mines and OT as drops
    Increase the drop rate for mines and OT house
    ❄️{}=========>✨⚡️
    ⚔ Proud Member #️⃣2️⃣9️⃣ ⚔

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast