Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparkling mines spawn boars, not lynx's

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Same issue for me. Only got a lynx from Ivy's hut. None from multiple collections from Thomas and mines.
    Ditto for me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported this to S8 for us.
    Thanks. It feels as if they have forgotten we can't build multiples of the buildings that spawn the Lynx and have applied the same rules (or worse) for spawn rates from ponds etc.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I have been playing from the second this event started and no cats from Thomas or mines which I've wasted gems on speeding. I guess thats what it's all about!!

Fashion Designer
    No lynx from multiple collections from Thomas's house and the mines and nothignfrom Ivy either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by annieo2 View Post
    Ditto for me
    another Ivy only player. even woke through the night to check Old Thomas and mines, with no luck.

This is my first time to post. Long time player who's getting very frustrated. The prizes are the same. The drop rates get more and more dismal every challenge. Something to think about....happy players are more likely to spend money than frustrated ones!

Please increase the drop rate on lynx!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've made another report given none of us are spawning them... it's not that they are low, they are non-existent. None for me from Old Thomas or mines either and I've collected all day (12 hours) from all of them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've made another report given none of us are spawning them... it's not that they are low, they are non-existent. None for me from Old Thomas or mines either and I've collected all day (12 hours) from all of them.
    Add me to the list of frustrated players. Four taps at Thomas' door, eight taps at sparkling mines, one dire boar! One lynx from Ivy. If the game isn't fun, and is frustrating, why would we want to continue to play?

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Just collected again from Ivy's and no Lynx. Still hav'nt had even 1 from Thomas and mines.
    Total waste of gems used for speeding because the cats are just not there!

Rhino Keeper
    6 visits to Thomas, no Lynx. 6 sparkling mine visits, no Lynx. My 2nd Ivy visit spawned a Lynx. From which I got 2 lousy pelts.

Rare random spawns does not make the game challenging; it makes it frustrating. If you insist on the spawn rate being so low, add more sources. If you insist on the sources being so few, up the spawn rate.

Edited:
    8 visits to Thomas, no Lynx. 8 sparkling mine visits, no Lynx. 1 for 2 with Ivy.
    So 18 visits to things that are supposed to spawn this thing with only 1 spawn.
    Last edited by 88silver; 05-19-17 at 10:51 AM. Reason: added new stats

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast