Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Sparkling mines spawn boars, not lynx's

I agree. It is a huge problem. I am lucky to find a lynx a day. They want you to find so many to complete the challenge but they make it impossible. I look regularly at mines, Ivy's hut and Old Thomas' place. Even Ivy's doesn't give one every time and that is only ready twice a day!

Executive Chef
    Ivy, OT and mines are not spawning for me. It has been 36 hours since I've seen a lynx. I've only seen 6 the entire event. This is unacceptable.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not had any spawns from Old Thomas in 2 days, and only 1 spawn from the mine.
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Rhino Keeper
    honestly i think even if they made OT house a 100% guaranteed spawn, i dont think we would get enough pelts to fully upgrade. i mean even if we spawned the lynx there every 2 hours 5 times a day that is 10 hours of game play and even with its lowest drops of 3 pelts we would only be averaging 30 pelts a day, so i dont understand why s8 wont do this. its not like we will all be finishing super fast this way

New Resident
    Storm 8 has no interest in fixing this issue, not sure why. Impossible quests don't make for a fun game experience. This has to be the worst game ever.

Rhino Keeper
    I just did a rough count and there are over 800 complaints in the main thread plus this 75 plus the rest of the individual 'bug' threads so even with double ups we have more than 600 complaints on forum alone plus the many, many more who play but do not visit. Thats the biggest mass complaint for a very long time if not ever. So S8 really ought to sit up and take notice, talk to us and do some re-jigging before it is too late for us all to have a chance of finishing.
    Just my opinion of course but still......

This really could have been a fun adventure. It's very unfortunate they are choosing not to hear us.

Can we not at least have OT's house a guaranteed lynx spawn? This is absurd and not fun.

I keep hoping the game will get better again, and challenges will be completable... but it's just not happening. It might be time to delete this game

Rhino Keeper
    Well, it is now day 4 and still nothing from Old Thomas. This is beyond ridiculous!
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Fashion Designer
    Have they commented at all since Pika's "it's all fine" ?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast