Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Sparkling mines spawn boars, not lynx's

Farm Supplier
    drops from mine and old thomas house work fine to spawn a cat IF u attempt to spawn with 1 energy remaining. same trick from most prior events. if u attempt to clear with full energy nothing will evet spawn... the closer to zero energy u have the higher (almost certain) the spawn rate will be. ***not including ivy which should be a mich much higher spawn rate with any amount of available energy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    drops from mine and old thomas house work fine to spawn a cat IF u attempt to spawn with 1 energy remaining. same trick from most prior events. if u attempt to clear with full energy nothing will evet spawn... the closer to zero energy u have the higher (almost certain) the spawn rate will be. ***not including ivy which should be a mich much higher spawn rate with any amount of available energy.
    ok, got my first cat from OT with one energy left. so this seems to work, but i have no idea why? thank you for posting.

edit : this worked a second time with OT. 4 energy, sparking mine, no spawn. 3 energy, sparkling mine, no spawn. 2 energy, OT, spawn.

edit: this has not worked in my last 3 collections. no cats.
    Last edited by caron7; 05-20-17 at 12:30 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    ok, got my first cat from OT with one energy left. so this seems to work, but i have no idea why? thank you for posting.

edit : this worked a second time with OT. 4 energy, sparking mine, no spawn. 3 energy, sparkling mine, no spawn. 2 energy, OT, spawn.
    This is great knowledge. I will try tomorrow

Fashion Designer
    As noted when this has been suggested previously, and this time around too, this does not work for everyone. And I wouldn't want S8 to think we consider this an acceptable 'solution'.

Nightclub Owner
    Too true cavegirl. I'm one who hasn't had any luck with the low energy tap.

Rhino Keeper
    That doesnt work for me. I am one of the 'unlucky' random drops player who never ever gets a good drop rate.

I can understand not getting a spawn for Thomas house each time, but so far I have had none from the mine. Tbh, this is just making me want to stop. Again. I started playing when this event popped and i still havent upgraded to level 3 because of the lousy spawn rate.

Please fix this S8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post

edit: this has not worked in my last 3 collections. no cats.
    did not work for a fourth time in a row. still zero cats from mine, now 2 from OT and 3 from Ivy.

Executive Chef
    I dont think it's in what order or how you collect from the Mines, OT or IH.. I just think it's the number of times you've collected from each.. that's all.
    The more times you collect raises the possibility of finally reaching the one that spawns.. and each Mine, OT or IH has their own rhythm of spawn.
    But.. whatever the code is.. it's too rare and NOT enough.
    Unfortunately we can't upgrade quickly so as to help the 'community collection' this time. It's a slow process and only if drop rates are raised.. will ever be doable.
    The pet Lynx will become an option of choice and not a time filler for those who have completed but still helping, as it usually has been.

It's 10hrs of play so far today:
    2 Lynxs 6am which I used to complete level2, leaving 0pelts.
    Not one single collection has been missed nor late and still have 0 out of 25 pelts needed.
    These are facts.. not fiction. It's just NOT doable even in 18 days as the amount of pelts required increase quite alot with every upgrade. The spawning rate has to be increased in order to be able to complete.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

No drops again today from anywhere. So frustrated. An algorithm adjustment shouldn't be that difficult to fix. So frustrated.

*****S8*****

I'm thinking Level 6 mines are not included in your coding for lynx. I have not had a single spawn from my 2 level 6 sparkling mines since Day 1. And believe me, it's not for lack of trying.

SW
    Do you think you could report this to S8 just in case that may be the case? After I posted that in the main thread, several players also said they had Level 6 mines with no spawns.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast