Thread: Missing gems

Missing gems

I have 17 gems already as I am mastering the foods up to Level 2. This was the onlu way for me to earn gems but suddenly, 14 was gone. I don't know why and wasn't happy about it. Happened this morning, May 19

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Joycesweetstuff View Post
    I have 17 gems already as I am mastering the foods up to Level 2. This was the onlu way for me to earn gems but suddenly, 14 was gone. I don't know why and wasn't happy about it. Happened this morning, May 19
    Oh I am sorry! For loss of gems, please contact support

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi, just happened this morning when my 14 gems were lost. I opened my game application and responded first with my neighbor's request. Unfortunately, I had some moldy foods for disposal, and was automatically restored as good food. Secondly, other pending foods were also finished rightaway without clicking the speed up option by using gems so I don't have the any choice to serve these. But when I checked my gems, from 17, it went down to 3 gems. What can I do? Its not my fault either so I reported it to you guys hoping that it will be credited again to my account coz its really hard to earn gems as I need to master all the foods that I can. Hoping for your response. Thank you.

Just to note here the complete incident.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joycesweetstuff View Post
    Hi, just happened this morning when my 14 gems were lost. I opened my game application and responded first with my neighbor's request. Unfortunately, I had some moldy foods for disposal, and was automatically restored as good food. Secondly, other pending foods were also finished rightaway without clicking the speed up option by using gems so I don't have the any choice to serve these. But when I checked my gems, from 17, it went down to 3 gems. What can I do? Its not my fault either so I reported it to you guys hoping that it will be credited again to my account coz its really hard to earn gems as I need to master all the foods that I can. Hoping for your response. Thank you.
    This is something you will need to detail in your support request, which Kooky Panda directed you to earlier. The forums cannot assist with loss of gems.

If you have not already done so, please fill out a support form and include the information you detailed above. Please note it can take 3-5 business days to receive a reply.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-18-17 at 10:06 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~