Thread: Game reloading?

Rhino Keeper

Game reloading?

Anyone else with the game reloading making it impossible to play? As in every 30-40 seconds, sometimes less...? Also, this forum won't load on my pc, just my phone.... Should i just reinstall it?

The Honorable Panda
    Try reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

I am not sure why you cannot pull up the forum on your computer. Can you give more details of what is happening?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Uninstalled then reinstalled, worked fine for maybe half hour and started reloading again. Contacted support and they answered super quick, ask for screenshots and stopped answering, hopefully they will answer again later.
    The forums just won't load on PC,it loads for a while but retrieves nothing on chrome nor Firefox

New Resident
    happend on me too. reinstall doesn't help anything. And my big problem is after reload then the food is missing. -_-#
    Last edited by alisa0000; 05-24-17 at 05:07 PM. Reason: misspelling

Grand Emperor
    Does it refresh constantly or only when you first enter game? Can you try clearing cache and start game? Avoid leaving the game running in the background. Hope this helps.

New Resident
    I have several issues with reloading, missing food in my market, and now my fruit and appliances to make wines etc is not in my kitchen. I think I'm going to quit it has really been messing things up with trying to make food for the cruise. Very frusterated

Grand Emperor
    The fastest way is to reinstall your game and see if it helps. Also make sure you have a reliable connection and enough resources on your device assuming your missing shop items are due to graphics display.

Please help to post screenshots of your shop if they're still missing.