• I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 88 of 179 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

I deleted message.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 05-22-17 at 12:23 PM.

Same here. Collected from Ivy's House 2 times today & at least 6 times from Old Thomas House & no lynx. Made no progress today. At the slow rate the lynx appears I won't finish quest in time. I am so disappointed in CS. This is frustrating & makes me want to quit playing. I will not use gems either.

Farm Supplier
    I will not yield, I am not spending money on gems. Don't get me wrong, I spend real $$, but I won't be forced. I'll play, if I get through it and am able to get something, great. If not, oh well. Other games to play. Heed your discussion boards S8.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Nice idea, but I've been at level 5 for a couple of days and lynx is not appearing anywhere right now.
    The level you're at has no impact on the spawn rate. It's the day of the event that matters. Just the natural progression of the game dictates spawn rates more than likely. Days 1 -3 were extremely low. Day 4 has gotten better. By day 21, there will be more cats than anyone wants to mess with.

When Pika said the code was fine, I'm sure it is. Why would they code it to spawn frequently when we need fewer pelts for the lower levels? It's intended to be challenging and it is. Gemmers can get ahead with gems and not wait for the increased spawn rates to kick in every few days.

If players relaxed and just played the game, they'd be a lot happier.

Executive Chef
    // hi all, just to update S8:

★ my spawn rate for the 3 official buildings has dropped tremendously compared to 8 hours ago ★
    ★ kept spawning dire boar instead of the cat ★
    ★ also the pelt drop rate fell.. i get 4 pelts on average compared to my earlier harvest of 5 pelts ★

// last reported good harvest was 8 pelts for 1 cat, but that being 8 hours ago //

// agree with katt that "it's the day of the event that matters", let us find the optimal time for open season and harvest! (:
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    In Stanley and Cinderellas quest the yeti occurancies def increased as time rolled on.

i dunno how many cats i've had today not really counting maybe 2 but i do have 1956 lassos

have made my own mini game, the cats will come.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Lets do it! I did mine! (REPORT A BUG!) C'MON, LETS PUT OUR COMPLAINTS TO GOOD USE! IF NOTHING ELSE, IT FEELS GOOD!
    I submitted my request. I honestly feel I do have a glitch when it comes to Old Thomas he hasn't given me anything. Hopefully it will do some good.

New Resident
    Is the only place to get horse shoes from is the pasture? If not where else can you get them?

Rhino Keeper
    Grandma you can get them from crafted lynx (is the plural of lynx actually lynx?)

i think it's 10 every 8 hours, but ofc it takes pelts to make the cat so is a decision thing. My numbers suggest a cat as soon as you can might be good, but i admit i didn't do detailed calculations. It does thou make you feel like you are getting somewhere at least if you've made it. Least i did

Executive Chef
    got my 1st lynx from the mine
    may be it is starting
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)