• I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 85 of 179 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know how many wildflowers, if any, are dropped by the pet lynx? I am wondering if it's more beneficial to just collect from the pet rather than stress about upgrading the stable. What say?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDini View Post
    It's hilarious​, every collection from 4 mines and 2 sawmills yeilded a ride boar! That's 5 dire boars in a row!!! Tap mine, boar.... tap 2nd mine, boar...... Etc! I've never had a boar attack like this! Yet not one lynx popped out. Very annoying!
    There are lots of boars and fang beasts at my places today, too.

Rhino Keeper
    So, 15 hours of play, 2 lynx, one of which was from the trap I got as the first prize for the horseshoes. If this is how it's meant to be, I need a new game. One that isn't provided by S8.

I'll hang on till tomorrow, in the hope that S8 coders will realise they made some sort of error here. But I think this is intentional, either to weed out the people who play for free/small payments or simply to destroy the game so they can close it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDini View Post
    Anyone know how many wildflowers, if any, are dropped by the pet lynx? I am wondering if it's more beneficial to just collect from the pet rather than stress about upgrading the stable. What say?
    My lynxes drop silver, fur, usual stuff like that and 10 horseshoes. No wildflowers

Rhino Keeper
    wish I could count on Ivy. She's my best source but still only spawning kittie 50% of time.

Farm Supplier
    pika mentioned the spawn rate algorithm is working.. so i think how is it working. based on my current pasture level 4.. only need 1 more cat to reach lvl 5.. here is my thought.

mines are likely to be a very rare spawn until lvl 4 and will steadily increase spawn rate thru lvl 5-10. old thomas is a medium spawn rate. ivy is a very high spawn rate.

as u EVENTYALLY gather enough pelts to raise yur pasture lvl to 4, 5, 6, etc.. cats will spawn more frequently.

i am using the last energy to spawn at every every place, mines (been better since lvl 3), thomas is more than 50%, ivy only missed 2 times in 9 collections.

i will keep track if mines spawn rate goes up again with a lvl 5 pasture.

there does not seem to be a need to gem speed or buy traps. u can and get a little further ahead, but my guess is pika said spawn rate is okay because this is the limiting factor to draw out the event over 21 days. obviously its not lassoes
    (i already likely have enough - 510 in storage) or spring flowers (1200 in storage).

i just keep plodding along waiting for the spawn points to ready and clear with 1 energy. still works well for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, I have gotten 2 cats from my mines today, this is blowing my mind. Code fixed or on a lucky streak, at any rate, I'll take it!

Nightclub Owner
    I've been on level 5 Pasture for the past 2 days and I've only just spawned the first Lynx from a mine. It'd be great if they would increase as I level up but it seems unlikely.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Wow, I have gotten 2 cats from my mines today, this is blowing my mind. Code fixed or on a lucky streak, at any rate, I'll take it!
    Well after 2 drops in a row from my mines I am back to nothing dropping at all.

Looks like my lucky streak is over :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    pika mentioned the spawn rate algorithm is working.. so i think how is it working. based on my current pasture level 4.. only need 1 more cat to reach lvl 5.. here is my thought.

mines are likely to be a very rare spawn until lvl 4 and will steadily increase spawn rate thru lvl 5-10. old thomas is a medium spawn rate. ivy is a very high spawn rate.

as u EVENTYALLY gather enough pelts to raise yur pasture lvl to 4, 5, 6, etc.. cats will spawn more frequently.

i am using the last energy to spawn at every every place, mines (been better since lvl 3), thomas is more than 50%, ivy only missed 2 times in 9 collections.

i will keep track if mines spawn rate goes up again with a lvl 5 pasture.

there does not seem to be a need to gem speed or buy traps. u can and get a little further ahead, but my guess is pika said spawn rate is okay because this is the limiting factor to draw out the event over 21 days. obviously its not lassoes
    (i already likely have enough - 510 in storage) or spring flowers (1200 in storage).

i just keep plodding along waiting for the spawn points to ready and clear with 1 energy. still works well for me.
    Hi
    Im on level 4 and i do not have as much luck as you.
    Have you crafted a cat Too?
    I think no matter wich level the probabilities are the same: very very low.
    First two days i was Lucky and got cats from sm, Ivy and ot. For the las two days only from Ivy.