341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 76 of 179 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    My shadow lynx feels like its abnormally low

Since the event started I only got 1- from Old Thomas, and 1- from the Sparkling Mine. I counted on Ivy's hut to pull me through. That atleast got me 2 shadow lynx every 11 hours. Last night I clicked on Ivy's hut (I'm trying to upgrade to level 4. I already have everything else) and a dire boar spawned! That makes my total of pelts for the last two days almost nothing. Its so sad. I'm actually loving the event but how are you supposed to upgrade higher if the Shadow Lynx drop rate is so LOW?

I thought perhaps if Ivy at least gave me one each time then it would be okay. But then I realised it wouldn't be because it would take me the entire 18 days Thats left just to upgrade to level 4 or potentially half way to 5. That's pointless then.

Please help S8

Executive Chef
    ★ Glad S8 reads this forum .. will you be giving us Daytona time extension? or increase the occurrence of spawning n drops ? Ty ★

Farm Supplier
    Having only ever had spawns from Ivy's Hut, I hope that things will ramp up now that everyone else is reporting increased activities with the sparkling mines and Old Thomas. Otherwise this will take me for ever

New Resident
    Hello. I have collected about 4 times from horse pasture and got only coins. No horseshoe. Any idea why? I restarted everything etc. no horseshoe.

Executive Chef
    I got my first lynx from sparkling mines (2 pelts gained) and a dire boar from O.T.
    I'm guessing the spawn rate is ok but there are too few sources. If the sources are farmhouses, we can have 10. Maybe that's the reason why we get so less lynx.
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper
    First cat from a mine here too just now !!! ( nothing from OT though)

Let's hope we've turned a corner.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a lynx from a Lvl6 mine. I nearly fell over.
    Then of course I got nothing from either OT or Ivy.

My poor little horse mess is still sitting on level 3.

I currently have 443 wildflowers and am thinking that even though I would need them to level up, the way this spawn rate is going for me I wont be using them!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rezurbis View Post
    Hello. I have collected about 4 times from horse pasture and got only coins. No horseshoe. Any idea why? I restarted everything etc. no horseshoe.
    So the counter on the right side of screen is still showing 0? They don't do into inventory. What level is your pasture?

Fashion Designer
    That's an excellent theory on what there are so few. I guess the balance for storm eight is how to be challenging, if they wish, without our getting to bored or frustrated. Personally, I am over being frustrated, I've had to learn to make choices on events. But without storyline to follow or an achievable, pleasant quest, I am beginning to move on to other things. A neighbor just stopped by to say they were leaving.

Here's hoping for a change soon. I do appreciate all the ways to find flowers. It is a very clever and useful way to sp be gems too. Investors g in fairy flowers not only helps for this event, but they are a great future resource. To me that's a win win program decision. Way to go. Expansions would be another win, because people would spend gems to hurry up, as they been wanted for so long.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    second prize, pasture trees is decoration, 2x2, cannot be chopped or collected from for anyone who was wondering