341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 179 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    An hour ago I got a cat from Ivy, she's been giving them up pretty consistantly for me lately. Just tried the 1 energy trick at OT's no cat. Will try that again in 1 hour and 5 mins when I check my mines, that so far haven't given up anything. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'll be back!
    Nothing, nada, zip. I'll keep trying, for awhile, and let you know if it starts to work.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I can join in and say that Ivy's Hut is not a guaranteed drop for the Lynx. A 12 hour wait for nothing. I am going to be honest and say I feel *****ed. I have supported this game by buying gems numerous times. Yes I choose to play and purchase gems but how can S8 justify this. I posted during the Tea Party event that I wasn't going to post any negative comments however this is just wrong. Numerous collections and speeding up and I get nothing. I even purchased a few traps. This is just WRONG and I am sure they know it too. Nothing wrong with the spawn rate (yeah right). S8 won't be getting anymore of my hard earned cash.
    Last edited by Ki250; 05-20-17 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Pissed Off

I have only gotten 1 lynx from old Thomas and none from either of my two mines. I have gotten one every time from Ivy

Rhino Keeper
    Two more visits to the mines, one more visit to OT .........NO CATS

Ivy's Hut is not a guaranteed drop for the Lynx. I tried many times.

Executive Chef
    // from what I gather through the cat sightings here, all I could say is the cat is still there but in a very limited "narrow" time duration. It's either you missed it totally or had been really lucky ★

// everyone please post when you see the cat, be it at Tom, Ivy or Mines. Let it be known how miserable it has been. Ty ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

So my record for yesterday (I live in the EU)
    One Kingdom: checked morning/evening: none
    LL: morning: 3 OT/ivy/mine evening none
    My main: had time checked every 2 than 3 hours (for the mine and OT): in the morning 2 OT, IH --> rest for the day NOTHING. NOTHING for 14 hours?!? What?
    Have 17 pelts by now, wanna craft the cat first but this could take some days -.- lv 2 stable and 20 sth horseshoes
    I was really excited at first but this is the strangest way to force us to spend money I have ever seen. I would NEVER think about buying gems when I need to do it for every upgrade from 2-10. I dont have that much money even if I had it, I wouldnt spend it.
    Maybe pika will see on Monday that the spawrnrate is off and we can play normal?

Fashion Designer
    No lynx for me in 36 hours. So far, for the event, I've received 2- one from Ivy's hut and the other from old Thomas. And, I'm checking every 2 hours (except for sleep time) so it's not like I'm not trying. Soooooo disappointed!!!

New Resident
    I don't remember yesterday, but today I have checked every 2 hours:
    OT: 1 lynx and 1 Dire Boar
    Ivy: Nothing and then 1 Dire Boar! Really??
    Mines: Nothing and 2 Dire Boars

As you can see, just 1 lynx since the morning and plenty of Dire Boars, more than when I really need them. It is quite frustrating.

I'm sorry, but why do we have to hear about posters experiences with NO CATS! We all know by now that drop rate is EXTREMELY LOW, and Storm 8 knows & DOESNT CARE! I, for one, do not need to hear it said over & over again. I TOTALLY AGREE with everyone but enough is enough! How about posting when you DO get a cat? JMO.