266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 65 of 179 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

I've managed 5 cats since this started, 4 from Ivy and 1 from Thomas. None of my mines have dropped a cat, only boars. Please, please, please fix the drop rate.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I opted out of this event at the beginning. I've been playing my normal game and I have re-filled most of my inventory thanks to the dire boars and flowers! I am also the proud owner of 14 pelts. I'll be making the lynx so I can keep collecting horseshoes for the community but I won't spend any money or use any gems. I definitely won't be upgrading the paddock.
    Hopefully a 21 day event will give S8 time to figure out how to continue the story line and give us expansions!
    I'm with you. No cats from mines and only one in 2days of collecting from OT. Ivy has been consistent, but it's a 12-hr timer.

Executive Chef
    Some players have asked on my wall if they should craft the lynx first. My opinion is that you definitely should. He drops 10 horseshoes so if you collect from him 3 times per day for the whole event, you will get the first 3 individual prizes and qualify for the community prizes as well. That's just with collecting from the lynx and doesn't count the lynxes you will eventually spawn from Thomas and Ivy which should allow you to upgrade the pasture eventually. So the lynx is a good investment.

Many in the community as a whole are trying for the two-toned Clydesdale as well. The community prize status bar is at 32% today.

Good luck to all.
    Last edited by kattkrazie; 05-20-17 at 04:12 PM.

From the start of this, I've got 3 cats from ivys house, 0 from mines and OT house. I have collected every time it's up. When your sick you have nothing else to do. This morning I didn't get anything from ivys house.

I was not happy with the last event, getting to the very end and have to depend on others to send you something. I need to rethink playing this game.

Fashion Designer
    I was getting a lynx every time from old Thomas now no lynx, haven't seen one since Thursday night

Farm Supplier
    I tried the 1 energy theory and it worked for me with Ivy and the mine, not Old Thomas. So I had 3 cats. Maybe it Will work for others too.

Rhino Keeper
    Just got one from the mine!

Executive Chef
    I've managed 3 cats (10 pelts) since the start. 2 from Ivy and 1 from Thomas. That's 1 a day. I'm pretty sure that won't get me the required pelts...

I have come collected from Ivy and twice a day, 😡

Host(ess)
    With today's lynx was able to upgrade to Level 3. Been sitting here setting and resetting a timer waiting to come across another lynx. Really? 1 Lynx in 12 hours? Am so disappointed with this game.

That was last night, this morning is another story.... 3 Lynx within 3 hours. I must still be asleep and dreaming!
    Last edited by CeceGma; 05-21-17 at 06:53 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected from OT eight times today and ZERO Lynx. Ivy's Hut has been my only source for the Lynx. As I said in a previous post I have had one from the SM. OMG is all I can say. There is definitely something wrong with the spawn rate.