• I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 64 of 179 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

2 mines lvl 5 no cats ever from them.

Ivy's hut mostly spawns cats but not always and OT house is more of a miss than a hit. I even sped him up twice to try and trigger a cat. I am at level 3 for my haystack and looking like level 4 sometime in the next 4 days...

I appreciate that we get multiple pelts per cat. Brilliant I thought as those bears were crazy. I cannot play a game every 2 hours.

I used to love Castle Story it was so different from the other games and the story had me hooked. Even those ones that took months to complete were an achievement. I love a few games and events along the way. I have spent a few dollars along the way too. But now it is all gone. The story, the anticipation, the fun. I am still here in the hope that the story will continue but that hope is slowly fading.

I would also love to say how much I appreciate this forum and the time people put in to help others. So now I'm piping up in the hope of change...

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    When I first logged in this morning I spawned 1 Lynx from Ivy, after defeating I immediately spawned another from Old Thomas, naturally nothing spawned from my mines. I too sometimes think the time elapsed plays a part. However the only true constant I've found in this game is that there is NO constant, lol.
    Well darn....and here I thought I had solved the whole thing <---not
    Oh well, it was worth a shot, sometimes with the impossible events it makes me feel better to feel like I have some control, even if it is only an illuision.

Executive Chef
    Add me to the list of people who have not had any cats from my level 6 mines. I am beyond speechless!!!

Executive Chef
    @SW : level 4 pasture drops 6 golden horse shoes

so far i only find lynx at ivy and old thomas. never from my 2 level6 mines
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Nightclub Owner
    Hmm, no lynx, but plenty of dire boars from Ivy, OTH & mines.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Ivy's hut has been faithful to give a lynx at every collection, so I was so excited to fight him this morning when I clicked her house and got a dire boar what a jip!!! I have managed to spawn 1 from O.T but it only dropped 1 pelt. Still no lynx from mines.
    Same thing happened to me!

I have never had a cat from my level six mines, I have just cleared them again and still no cat.

I didnt even get a cat from Ivy, but I got one from Thomas only to have my game reset and I lost it, no cats today in my kingdom : (

Rhino Keeper
    After crafting a lynx, is it a One time use?

Nightclub Owner
    Must be my lucky day, not only did OT give me a Lynx, the beastie dropped 6 pelts!!

Rhino Keeper
    An hour ago I got a cat from Ivy, she's been giving them up pretty consistantly for me lately. Just tried the 1 energy trick at OT's no cat. Will try that again in 1 hour and 5 mins when I check my mines, that so far haven't given up anything. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'll be back!