• I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 179 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Has any of the Moderators responded about the very low spawn rate? I did get a Lynx this Morning from Ivy's Hut but at this rate the only way I see to upgrade is using gems. I have sped up OT about six times but no Lynx. I am not worried about the 4 measly gems for that. I also got one Lynx from SM yesterday. I will just keep plugging along to see how far I can get.

Host(ess)
    We have to remember there was 20 days given to us with this event and it's only been just over 1 full day. While I agree the drop rate for lynx can be frustrating, I am hopeful the drop rate will increase as it slowly progresses.
    Good luck everyone!

Nightclub Owner
    I wasn't sure if anyone posted this so just ignore if it's a repeat.

Level 6 Horse Pasture Requires
    75 lassos
    150 wildflowers
    45 shadow pelts
    75 blue petals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaCostantini View Post
    We have to remember there was 20 days given to us with this event and it's only been just over 1 full day. While I agree the drop rate for lynx can be frustrating, I am hopeful the drop rate will increase as it slowly progresses.
    Good luck everyone!
    I am not complaining. My event counter says I have 18 days and 9 hours to complete it. I hope the drop rate will improve. Like you said Good Luck Everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Has any of the Moderators responded about the very low spawn rate? I did get a Lynx this Morning from Ivy's Hut but at this rate the only way I see to upgrade is using gems. I have sped up OT about six times but no Lynx. I am not worried about the 4 measly gems for that. I also got one Lynx from SM yesterday. I will just keep plugging along to see how far I can get.
    Pika did. And stated the spawn rate is fine. The forum went nuts.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    ★ will be busy in the coming days to check if cat spawn rate improved or not ★ gonna abort this if RL takes precedence ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ it's a huge space hogger black fat cat lol (: ★
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    that's pretty big. As big as a building. Ok. We really do need expansions now. One plot for big cats. Lol.
    Haha...I crafted mine just now & placed it among my horses just to show how ridiculously big it is. Hopefully it won't consume any of them while I'm gone.

So now I'm back to 0 pelts for the level 4 upgrade but with getting 2-3 lynx a day, OT is really stingy (takes 6-10 tries)& still 0 from mines, I'll be on level 3 for a long, long time.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I also chose to craft the lynx before worrying about upgrading the pasture. The lynx is just gorgeous, and imho a far better prize than the horse. Of course, I am a crazy old cat woman. LOL.

Executive Chef
    I wonder if S8 intended for it to be that big. My OCD won't let me put it with my other "zoo" animals. Fat cat in a little zoo.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    I also chose to craft the lynx before worrying about upgrading the pasture. The lynx is just gorgeous, and imho a far better prize than the horse. Of course, I am a crazy old cat woman. LOL.
    I agree the horse is not worth worrying about. But this time, unlike the tea party community event, S8 have made the prize for reaching level 10 somewhat more desirable. Instead of a decoration only (the teacup fountain), they have the noble stable that has drops. So trying to get people who stopped last time (when they knew they could get the final prize ) to continue trying to upgrade.

So makes me think they do pay attention to what we say, just not necessarily always in the way we want...