341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 179 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    please remember trick(s) from prior events. attempt to spawn a cat with only 1 energy remaining. the probability will be very high if done this way for the mine or old thomas. i'm having no issue spawning cats.. but with only 1 energy to get them to spawn, i have to wait for energy to refill to dispatch them. however, this is not an issue as each mine is on a 3-1/2 hr timer and old thomas on a 2 hr timer. in between collect lassos and flowers.
    Hmmmm. Just gave this a try with Old Thomas and spawned the second lynx in a row.

Question for Katt or whoever. How many horseshoes does the level 3 pasture drop? I now have 16 pelts and can upgrade so wondering how many more for each two hour collection compared to waiting for the lynx which drops 10 every 8 hours.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 05-19-17 at 06:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Hmmmm. Just gave this a try with Old Thomas and spawned the second lynx in a row.

Question for Katt or whoever. How many horseshoes does the level 3 pasture drop? I now have 16 pelts and can upgrade so wondering how many more for each two hour collection compared to waiting for the lynx which drops 10 every 8 hours.
    Sorry, but I didn't stay on levels 2 and 3 long enough to collect from the horse pasture. But since we know that level 1 drops 1 horseshoe, and level 4 drops 6 hs and level 5 drops 9 hs, then I'm guessing level 3 probably drops 4 hs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    For 2 days I collect twice, 5 cats total. By the time I upgrade the horse pasture to lvl 4, this quest will be finish.
    I am not thinking that far ahead! lol. Just 1 level at a time.
    Am now on level 3.

Ive been playing event since yesterday morning, its now 2pm following day, ive had 2 cats from ivys and finally got 1 from thomas, not sure if s8 has changed anything or if it just takes 1 1/2 days to get a cat, other than from ivys, nothing from mines yet. Received cat with plenty if energy left (maybe 12 or so, wasnt paying attention until i came on here and said to try with last energy) will try mines and thomas a couple more times, if cats dont appear more regularly im giving up! Another tea party debarkle me thinks!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Sorry, but I didn't stay on levels 2 and 3 long enough to collect from the horse pasture. But since we know that level 1 drops 1 horseshoe, and level 4 drops 6 hs and level 5 drops 9 hs, then I'm guessing level 3 probably drops 4 hs.
    OK. Level 2 drops 2 hs. That would be 8 more for the 8 hrs but it will depend on how quickly I get 9 more pelts to craft the lynx.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    OT first Lynx spawn and so did Ivy. After so many collections, it was nice to finally see the Lynx. Mines will be ready in another hour... I've put some notes in post 2 to move around when I get to a computer (easier to edit posts).

Fashion Designer
    Tried the one energy left on the mines and that did not work. Ivy due in about 1 1/2 hrs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Tried the one energy left on the mines and that did not work. Ivy due in about 1 1/2 hrs.
    I tried that to. Did not work for me either.

Rhino Keeper
    I also tried one energy on my mines but no luck.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm currently on level 3 and it drops 4 horseshoes for the person who asked.