• I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 179 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Executive Chef
    @appppppplecrumble, you make some valid points. Sorry you didn't get my neighbor response in the last event, I sent out all I received. There is a simple method to view just my posts of upcoming goals. Just click once on my user name, then click on 'view forum posts'. You can see the steps I've posted in chronological order.

Good luck with this challenge.

Old Thomas, Ivy's and sparkling mines.

I've only gotten two since yesterday. :-/

Take a look at the sticky at the top of the forum, everything we need to know is there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    2 days

14+ tries at Thomas' house
    8+ tries at Sparkling Mines
    3 tries at Ivy's Hut

Total Cats : 1

Way over it, way over it.
    Similar stats, and same result. This is ridiculous, and S8 seem to have wiped their hands of listening to the forum.

Rhino Keeper

Shadow pelts

Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Level 5 horse pasture requires:

50 lasso
    75 orange petals
    100 wild flowers
    35 shadow pelts

I have been collecting from Iceland poppies only, so I don't have the orange petals. Be sure to collect from all types of flowers since they are going to vary on the colors we need to upgrade.
    Wow, how are you getting to Level 5? The only thing on my board that is spawning the Lynx is Ivy's hut, and at 12 hours apart there is NO way I will be able to collect the pelts needed. I have collected from Old Thomas and the mines multiple times. Guess I am in the 'unlucky' group.

Alright, thanks for responding, so it is not a bug, but then very close to hopeless in my case.

Seriously, I cannot even get 3 cats in my kingdom, how is this event meant to be? Buy a fur at 20 gems a pop? Very few ppl are that fortunate.

Increase the cat drop rate, please.

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected from Old Thomas and two Sparking Mines. I got two...........BOARS.

Finally got a over 6 times of clicking on old Thomas' house I finally spawned a lynx but then the game refreshed and when I clicked it again no lynx of course. Also nothing from sparkling mines. Only one spawn from Ivy's hut and that's only once every 12 hours.

Host(ess)
    Congrats to the people at Storm8 making the decisions... I've been playing since the start of Castlestory. I've played every day. This use to be my favourite game. I'm sad to say I'm opting out of this event and may stop playing altogether. This game has become boring in its repetiveness, frustrating in its randomness, and disappointing in its offered rewards for completing the 'events'. The only good thing left about this game is the community here on the forum and I'm sorry to say that's not enough for me.

Executive Chef
    Just collected from Old Thomas and got my second Lynx. It dropped 4 pelts. Hope springs eternal!

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaof9 View Post
    For the people getting lots of wildflowers...can I ask how, I struggled getting to 50 for level 3, so the higher levels are going to be a nightmare. Is everybody using gem bought flowers or the multicolored hedge. I am unwilling to buy a hedge unless the lynx rate speeds up as I won't finish even with wildflowers. Is there a better way than the larkspurs? Thanks.
    White Trillium give wildflower drops and only cost 400 coins each