• I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 179 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    i have been avidly reading this forum for years, but never posted & no in a way this isn't a complaining post.

i do think really strongly thou for my 2 pennies that the complaints/poss bugs should be here in this forum.

1) we learn from the complaints we get information etc like i have only now seen recently a report of a cat from a mine (if we still hadn't had that message it was starting to look like it might be an issue)

2) misery does enjoy company & lately this game has been a wee bit misery inducing

3) a complaints thread can so easily be ignored (not that many feel they aren't being ignored now) i can't honestly say i would read a long list of people posting unhappy posts regardless of wether they have grounds im not arguing that fact just wether i would read it.

4) the way bcos people were having to complain and beg for help over the end of the last quest with the friends requests i was really proud of the community we have grown here & was HUGELY reminded of it. That steamed from complaints/problems people were having.

5) Lots of what people think are bugs/complaints are actually miss reading or mistakes etc which forum mates can see & point out bcos people are reading this forum. People then get helped, isn't that what forums are for?

For impact it should be here & for usefulness

Last quest i didn't get friends requests back from either Stormie or Katt, now Stormie i don't trust  Katt i do 

so i spent a few gems i'd earned in game /shrug was it a glitch was it not i dunno. Did it need me to post about it, for me, no ... but that's me.

Think the problem with people being more unhappy started when luck got introduced as such a big factor back with particularly the Golden Compass polar bear quest.

Like packets of chrisps or chocolate bars offering you the chance to win inside the wrapper it kinda takes the edge off when you don't. No one likes not to feel lucky.

You feel hard done by & it's no fun so people complain bcos games should be fun. It also feels unlike collect 400 teeth which was an immense number but if i baby sat my phone it's in my lap not the lap of developers and Lady Luck. Very low spawn rates based on luck versus heavy volumes to collect ????? i dunno.

i think people seemed to feel unfairness & like they couldn't do more. They cudnt do anything to change this.

My only real worry is i won't use the word moaning, as they aren't, but it's the people who are concerned.

For years i've been reading Moons posts she'd wander off when someone couldn't find a hiding monster & be fresh pair of eyes & she's always so utterly lovely & positive but she's commented here & seemed worried. SWind even made a comment of concern at a point in the Tea Party quest. Katt even said that the spawn rate is to low. She never does, thou she added she won't let it bother her.

Other people i'm sorry not to name check but the other Superstars of this message board, without whom it would grind to a halt. Some who i have seen months before saying can we be more positive & moan less are also stating to different degrees a bit of concern. All for a game we all dearly love. That worries me as much as the coming together at neighbour request time gave me hope.

Hope those i mention don't mind me doing that, but it's the who & the fact after years in the shadows i'm even stepping forward & being serious.

i will continue to play, lark about with mates on my/their walls, be an idiot same old same old & my insomnia means 2 hourly checks i can do.

Dunno if bcos i come from a hardcore gaming background it's different for me. Or mainly is bcos i don't do serious well for long periods at a time.

This has been a record for me trust me.

Please don't start moving any message that could be considered negative, yes it makes it harder finding posts by Katt and other gemmers (tx you so much for your help over the years) but for the sake of a bit of digging & scrolling i think we shouldn't say what people can post if it's about this particular quest.

Which ops i guess mine isn't 樂

Also can we rename the lynx ..... Mr Biggles ????

My apple newsfeed had an aussie news article about him, which made a change from Trump.

SpiritWind should adopt him (he's a rescue kitty) then at least she'll get one black cat 
    Last edited by appppppplecrumble; 05-19-17 at 03:28 PM. Reason: wish i could say typo but i can't spell for love no money

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm just laughing at the number of pelts required when most players are just getting 1 lynx (or 2 if ur lucky) per day. So far upgrading to level 6 requires 120 pelts😳 Whoa! I'm just dumbfounded!

Thanks, Katt for forging ahead. Not sure I'll be getting that far but good to know 🙂
    I know, it's just crazy. I've calculated around 120 pelts to possibly get to level 6. I'm thinking if cat has an 8 hour timer we might do better getting that first.

I don't remember swamp kitty being this bad. It's appreciated for all those that gem ahead, least we know to bow out if we want or if it's ridiculously unachievable.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by room27 View Post
    Another tip to Old Thomas.

Nothing.

It's Friday afternoon, S8 time. If this isn't fixed by end of business today, there will not be any adjustments made over the weekend. Everyone at S8 will be off on their weekend and we will be here stewing.

Way to go on customer service! Now I remember why I took off five months from this game.

4-1/2 more hours, and this is a total loss for me. Oh, and I will not spend any gems OR hard earned cash to get ahead. Five more months is looking good.
    Think I might join you. Least for the next 19 days could be liberating. I've done it before will do it again if necessary. But I really want the Aquamarine Ali, still hasn't popped up in tent for me yet.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Farm Supplier
    Been playing since it started nothing from old Thomas or mines just 2 cats from ivy this is a hopeless task unless the cat drops are increased please look into it

Shadow lynx

Where do you find the shadow lynx? I keep clicking on old Thomas house with no luck.

Has anybody confirmed that sparkling mines produce cats at all? Two days, 0 cats from mines.
    The Ivy Hut is not a quarnteed drop. I've gotten 1 beast from Old Thomas. How is this meant to work?

Please increase the cat drops!

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=janleigh;1421094]Been playing since it started nothing from old Thomas or mines just 2 cats from ivy this is a hopeless task unless the cat drops are increased please look into it[/QUOTE

I hope they Will. I got nothing.

Hey CharmofLea,
    Yes I and another poster have both gotten a cat from the sparkling mines, but it's still a bad drop rate. Collected 4 times from 2 mines and got one cat
    Last edited by Anikaof9; 05-19-17 at 03:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    They did reply to say that there is nothing wrong
    Wow... Are you serious?! LOL so this extremely low spawn rate is on purpose...

Quote Originally Posted by GarnetJ View Post
    They did reply to say that there is nothing wrong
    By multiple mines I assume they mean the maximum of 2 we are allowed to purchase