341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 179 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Sparkling mines are supposed to spawn them according to the back of the card in the special offer on the right. Thanks RevdKathy!

I've got another 33 minutes before I can tap my mines so we'll see if that works since 6 taps on Old Thomas' house produced nothing.
    Lots of visits to Thomas, one to Ivy, several times at the mine; still not seen a linx. What the heck am I doing wrong?

Update-finally had 2 encounters with the elusive linx; one from old Thomas (yes, really) and one from Ivy. That brings me up to 9 pelts. Good luck everyone, these drop rates are tough!
    Last edited by vickyville14; 05-19-17 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Update

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikaof9 View Post
    Thanks for the answers GarnetJ and Idrispad, that's what I thought. I have 1 red trillium which always drops a wildflower, but it takes 4-5 collections per wildflower, I have tons of flowers but it's energy that's my overall problem. Not as bad as the tea party event but going to be a problem later on. I might buy a gem flower to up my collection rate if the lynx rate increases but not without it as it's not worth it. Thanks
    At this point, I would probably just stick with regular flower collections. The multi-color hedge drops more wildflowers, but I believe you can only collect from it every 4 hours. The faerie flowerbeds only have a 2 hour collection time, but 80 gems is pricey IMO.

I think it is the Feral Lands Adventure that gives you a chance at some of the gem flowers (red trillium, faerie flowerbed, multicolored hedge). So you could try sending out a few quests. With all of the rock chopping from previous challenges I was able to craft a lot of the horns and clubs required for that quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    If there are no cats I can't upgrade the horse pasture so am stuck at 2 horse shoes each collection. At that rate I'm unlikely to make the community prize level.

24 hours, 1 lynx, 4 pelt
    280 horseshoes at 2 horseshoes every collection and 7 collections a day (for big sleepers). None of us will get the community prizes at this rate.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    The lynx dropped silver and 10 horseshoes. So he will be a big help in the community event. The level 5 horse pasture drops 9 horseshoes.
    That's great to hear! So I will definitely craft one of those guys as soon as I have enough pelts.

Farm Supplier
    I still didnt get any lynx. I even with ot house gem 5 times and still no cat. How can they say that there isnt any problem. Listen to us. I tried the mine, ivy and Thomas, nothing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikaof9 View Post
    For the people getting lots of wildflowers...can I ask how, I struggled getting to 50 for level 3, so the higher levels are going to be a nightmare. Is everybody using gem bought flowers or the multicolored hedge. I am unwilling to buy a hedge unless the lynx rate speeds up as I won't finish even with wildflowers. Is there a better way than the larkspurs? Thanks.
    I was doing ok anyway, then read the hedges and gem faerie flowers could give more I'm now on around 300. Never paid for gems only earned through game. 2 hedges won from adventures or through Baron Tent Ali drop and faerie flower bed bought with earned gems and one in faerie storyline.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Anyone know if the light and dark Lily's from the last event drop wildflowers, this might have been answered but if so I missed it. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    I still didnt get any lynx. I even with ot house gem 5 times and still no cat. How can they say that there isnt any problem. Listen to us. I tried the mine, ivy and Thomas, nothing.
    Here here. Being in the UK I have around 2 hours after start of event before bedtime. Spent all day collecting from SM and TO zilch. Only 3 collections from Ivy's Hut has spawned a cat. Disappointing.

Rhino Keeper
    I have close to 200 each of lassos and wild flowers and have seen exactly one cat. One! I play far more than I should. Check in lots, careful about other beasts. Yet all I have to show are the three furs that one cat dropped. At this rate I might make level four in the time left. Heh heh

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not sure if anyone else has posted about this but about half an hour ago I spawned a lynx from a sparkling mine. Wow! I didn't think this was ever likely to happen.

At the moment I'm carrying on, all the wildflower collection is setting things up for getting the resources together to create lots of faerie elixir in the greenhouse in some other event when I need energy. I'm unlikely to get even as far as getting into the community prizes in this one.