341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 179 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I'm halfway done with the Shadow Lynx goal. I'm at the point where you give super glue, fancy beams, buy a lynx trap and fight 30 lynxes. I have posted the steps through Level 5 but it all got buried fast, so I haven't posted any more steps.
    It couldn't have gotten too buried, as SW has put the requirements through level 5 in the 1st post. Could you share the higher levels? It's really helpful for knowing how much to stock up on for the easier to obtain items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I play the game and I don't get upset but I have one Lynx from Ivy's Hut. Guess you are just lucky.
    I'm almost wondering whether some accounts are flagged as "preferred accounts" with better spawn/drop averages if they have a higher spend history.

I know that in the last event, I didn't have any of the troubles that others had with the adventures not bringing the wisps whereas others had to send adventures over multiple days. But with this event Ivy is the only place triggering a lynx. It seems more than just luck.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We've double checked the drops and don't see any issues that would prevent them from dropping. If you don't already, place multiple Mines in your Kingdom and collect from them. They should be dropping, but we'll continue to keep an eye on them.
    Thanks for the response Pika. Unfortunately, it is impossible to place multiple sparkling mines due to the limit being two (2) for this type of building. Based on this information, I feel it is safe to assume that the lynx spawn rates are deliberately rare to non-existent. That is actually good to know, as it makes it much easier to make decisions regarding this event.

Personally I plan to relax and play for free. No gems, no bundles, no lynx traps. I will probably not be much help to the community, considering I haven't even reached the first individual prize yet, (I'll probably get at least that. Lol) but I refuse to be 'forced' to spend money, or even 'free' gems to get ahead. (It really is getting easier and easier to walk away from these events! It's really quite liberating!)

I do wish the best of luck to those who are going for this one full force. And to my neighbors, I'll be around to respond to requests if need be.
    Sincerely, Sad member of the practically Lynxless Club
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Thanks for the response Pika. Unfortunately, it is impossible to place multiple sparkling mines due to the limit being two (2) for this type of building. Based on this information, I feel it is safe to assume that the lynx spawn rates are deliberately rare to non-existent. That is actually good to know, as it makes it much easier to make decisions regarding this event.

Personally I plan to relax and play for free. No gems, no bundles, no lynx traps. I will probably not be much help to the community, considering I haven't even reached the first individual prize yet, (I'll probably get at least that. Lol) but I refuse to be 'forced' to spend money, or even 'free' gems to get ahead. (It really is getting easier and easier to walk away from these events! It's really quite liberating!)

I do wish the best of luck to those who are going for this one full force. And to my neighbors, I'll be around to respond to requests if need be.
    Sincerely, Sad member of the practically Lynxless Club
    Yep - I'm just going to keep plugging away and won't stress out about the sad lack of lynx. I'm having fun harvesting my pretty flowers and at least now collecting from my horses is worthwhile. They were feeling neglected.

Executive Chef
    Judgement Gray Part 4:

Harvest wheat 0/20
    Make horse feed 0/3
    Needs 20 carrots, 30 wheat, 40 corn. Made in kitchen. Takes 2 hrs.
    Upgrade horse pasture to level 5.
    Level 5 requires 50 lassos, 75 orange petals, 100 wild flowers, 35 shadow pelts.

Executive Chef
    Judgement Gray Part 5:

Collect from horses 0/6
    Feed horses sugar 0/45
    Upgrade the horse pasture to level 6.
    Level 6 requires 75 lassos, 45 shadow pelts, 150 wild flowers, 75 blue petals.

I'm just laughing at the number of pelts required when most players are just getting 1 lynx (or 2 if ur lucky) per day. So far upgrading to level 6 requires 120 pelts😳 Whoa! I'm just dumbfounded!

Thanks, Katt for forging ahead. Not sure I'll be getting that far but good to know 🙂
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Katt! Always good to know what crops to put in. Good thing I have a ton of sugar. Plus I'm sure we will get some from the horses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    It couldn't have gotten too buried, as SW has put the requirements through level 5 in the 1st post. Could you share the higher levels? It's really helpful for knowing how much to stock up on for the easier to obtain items.
    I'm guessing that nothing gets too buried for Spiritwind. But my earlier posts were definitely buried deep in the mire.

Executive Chef
    I decided to get lynx only based on my luck on the spout rate might take 1 week then I will just try to upgrade the building to whatever I can. If I can get community prize then I would say victory
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71