341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 179 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Yes my value pack in Canada is $13.99 as well. Wonder why some have it at $12.99. Also noticed two separate reports from the UK. One at $7.99 and one at $9.99. Interesting.
    Mine in Spain
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	36828

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Has anyone spawned a lynx from a mine? I can't see any post here to indicate so. If not, Spiritwind, can you please check with S8 if there's been an error in coding? Thanks. Many collects and nothing from sparkling mines... and rare spawns from OT house.
    SW has already reported the issue with the spawning. Keep an eye on the thread in the bugs and issues section for any update she gets from S8.

Executive Chef
    ★ ty cavegirl ★ hope they're fixing (: ★

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    SW has already reported the issue with the spawning. Keep an eye on the thread in the bugs and issues section for any update she gets from S8.
    S8, thanks for reporting. I know you want us putting these things in the bug thread, however, my guess is most people have the Discussion page open and don't remember one layer up is the bugs page. Sometimes a too well organized and compartmentalized forum backfires because there are too many layers.

The event thread is where most players are focused at the moment so now there are 28 pages of "where are the cats"
    (I tried to come up with a good song from "Cats" but couldn't)
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 05-19-17 at 09:17 AM.

Fashion Designer
    So far, eight sparkling mines, four trips to Old Thomas, two trips to Ivy... one lynx which gave 3 pelts. I can't upgrade to level three without pelts, and I can't get the lynx to spawn.

Not cool...

No need to waste a bunch of energy on collecting from horses or flowers... just use your specialty horses for 5 lassos each, and the fairy flower bed and multi colored hedge for guaranteed big drops. I am only collecting from flowers to replenish my stock, and using the ones crafted in the arboritum so I get 3 petals (and sometimes wildflowers) with each click. Just going about my own business, mostly.

Still trying, but without a guaranteed spawn from Ivy, this event is a non starter for me. Should have guaranteed spawn from the three buildings or a chance at spawning from flower collection.

I play from begin this goal - Thomas house every 2 hours (without 5 hour of sleep), Ivy every 12 hours, 2 sparkling mines every 4 hours. And I have 1 lynx! It is ridiculous. Bored goal. Wasted goal.

At first, it looked so nice at first. With horse shoes and flowers and lasso, no furious clicks energy.
    That it's pity to **** a good goal like that. With a horse as a price at the end.

Ok everyone, I got my 2nd Lynx! At Thomas house! So maybe its a sign! Good luck to all and Thank you S8 if you fixed this issue!

Rhino Keeper
    Only Ivy's gives shadow lynx..

Not old thomas..
    Not sparkling mine's

I play a lot... but..nothing..

That means 2 lynx at 24 hours???

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraalexisreave View Post
    Ok everyone, I got my 2nd Lynx! At Thomas house! So maybe its a sign! Good luck to all and Thank you S8 if you fixed this issue!
    Not fixed :-/
    Did not solve it. Thomas house and mines me are still not working. (For Ivy hut I am now waiting.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry all, but I've been busy today... I have up to goal 3 but I'm stuck too. I'll update page 1 in the morning with what I find posted. cheers. Thanks for the info above to Gaillock!

Please keep an eye on the Bugs forum thread post for news on the spawn rate. I have reported this to S8.
    Thanks SW. I think there may be 2 separate issues. In addition to the ridiculously low spawn rate from Old Thomas, I think S8 forgot to code the mines to trigger the lynxes. I believe there has yet to be a single report of a spawn from a mine