266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 179 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

My collections are 0 for 6 with Thomas. 1 for 2 with Ivy, 0 for ? with the mines (No idea if they were sparkling or not). The one Lynx dropped 3 pelts.

I have had the sound on the entire time to ensure I didn't have any other monster on the board. The drop rate from the flowers has been great. I wonder if I will max the wild flowers before I can upgrade the pasture to lvl. 3.

Fashion Designer
    I got a Lynx on my first visit to Old Thomas's House and I've had 2 from Ivy's Hut.

I've visited Old Thomas's House another 5 times and got nothing.
    I've visited the mines 6 times and got nothing.

Drops were 5, 4, 3 pelts.

I realise it our choice to play or not , but I think if storm 8 want to keep their long time players they need to pick up their game , or they'll loose them , amazing how thing drop until they're in a event , then they seem to be scare or stop altogether ,
    The cat issue needs to be dealt with , they expect high numbers of items , but rarely drop them

Rhino Keeper
    For me only Ivy works, mines spawned dire boars and there's nobody home at old Thomas'. Consequently, I cannot upgrade to level 3 as I lack pelts. Of the rest I have everything in abundance.

And now off I go sightseeing Portugal away from my device. Have a lovely Lynx-full day.

Rhino Keeper
    I was excited to finally get a critter pop up from Thomas's house. Then I realized that for the first time I have ever seen, his house spawned a dire boar! Seriously? It's bad enough not to get the lynx from it, but a boar? I don't dare ask if the game could get any more irritating.

Still waiting for my first. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by LadyFencer; 05-19-17 at 04:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, After 4 times the Sparkling ones, 3 times OT and 2 times on Ivy's I got 1 Cat the second time from Ivy and 1 Dire Boar from OT.

It ls a logical quest to spend some gems but then they have to reconsider if the prices are worth it, and still with how many gems they would be happy?
    I think the first principal in sales is to keep the customer happy, Not our case here

Fashion Designer
    I need some catnip !!! Bags and bags of it, it seems. Or maybe some Fancyfeast! Something!!!!!!!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    When there are low spawn rates from things like ponds and farm houses, at least we can decide if we want to buy/build more to increase our chances.

We cannot do that for mines and Ivy and Thomas.

It seems as if this just wasn't considered at all.

Fashion Designer
    Nearly hyperventilated at that pic

Rhino Keeper
    1 cat from Ivy's hut
    0 cats from several OT collections
    0 cats from several Sparkling Mines collections

I iz sad, it is a pretty cat I would love to craft one additionally to completing the upgrades. If the cat spawning is not turned up I do not really see a chance for me to manage the Upgrades anyways though. So if it stays this way I will probably rather craft a unique cool looking cat and skip the horse Nr. 805 instead.