11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 178 of 179 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Hi appppppplecrumble,
    I know about the resource problem for lower levels. On one hand this is not fair, on the other hand I have seen in other games, that you work up to obtain the necessary resources by leveling up and playing. That is you have to earn it. That is a part of those games and is understood. It should not be tedious or difficult to advance though.
    If the spawn rate was indeed the same ( and how do we tell, S8 claim that the beast spawn rate does not change with quests, but it sure looks like it), then it boils down to the luck factor again. And that's OK, most games are part strategy, part luck.
    Yeah Jennerwein

i do agree. but i've also so enjoyed my level 41 ish mates get level 10 on a building for the first time even getting level 8 & 9 some have been chuffed bcos so many events recently have been hard for them & just one feeling of failure after another.

this has been so frustrating & the lucky/unlucky phenomena is horrible but 34% and 44% completing the quest is close to the frog prince 42% so about same finishers but different people possibly????

i think is a place for quests where the field is more equal as well as the more traditional events just can they think of a different way then rare spawns

I am a level 50 player with a Love Shack (which means I've been playing for years) and this was the first event I needed gems to finish. I have so much decor from events I have no room in my queendom for most of it and it's all in my inventory. I'm retired so I can set timers and collect regularly during the day. I missed only 3 days during this event with real life issues needing my attention. And if I'm being honest, I did manage a collection during my nephews graduation. With less than 2 hours left I needed 150 horseshoes and 6 pelts. I was very lucky with my drop rate from the lynx when he actually showed up. Totally shocked that I wasn't able to finish without gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Hi, appppppplecrumble. To multi quote, just tap the "+ icon at the bottom right of each quote. Then tap the +Reply to Thread button.
    Attachment 37040

All posts you tapped should appear in the window so you can respond to each by tapping the cursor after the last quote bracket.

I was not a fan of this goal either even tho I did finish.
    Thanks Meme,

i'll work up my bravery level & give it go next time (insert panic emoji)

crumble

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by appppppplecrumble View Post
    Yeah Jennerwein

i do agree. but i've also so enjoyed my level 41 ish mates get level 10 on a building for the first time even getting level 8 & 9 some have been chuffed bcos so many events recently have been hard for them & just one feeling of failure after another.

this has been so frustrating & the lucky/unlucky phenomena is horrible but 34% and 44% completing the quest is close to the frog prince 42% so about same finishers but different people possibly????

i think is a place for quests where the field is more equal as well as the more traditional events just can they think of a different way then rare spawns
    Agree appppppplecrumble
    This is just the third event I have not been able to finish. All of them lately, and I have played for years. Probably because I play on an iPad and work. I do want everybody to be able to get the prize, like in Dragonstory, (except the LB's, where you still get some good prizes). In this game, if you don't finish, you have worthless decorations, for which we don't have room. That feels like a waste of time and effort.
    Hoping the next event will better. And .. S8, hold off on horses for a while please.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper

Red face

Yeah Jennerwein

Sorry applecrumble, but I'm struggling to see why anyone - at any level - would be happy to reach level 8 or 9 of the pasture. It's always been finish or bust for me for the past two and a half years of playing as soon as I got to a level where I could participate. And I've made heavy use of the forum to plan ahead, and pick up tips. I did manage to complete lots of events even when I was on a lower level simply by sheer persistence and being prepared to play a lot. I've failed on a few, but generally when life intervened to stop me playing so often - that's until recently when it has become impossible. I was really upset about not getting the level 10 lily pond in the frog event.

I know that from level 8 the pasture looks better than the earlier levels, but otherwise it's no more use than level 2 and it takes up a fair bit of room. I think the coin drop - which can be useful in the earlier stages of the game - is the same for all levels. And what we all wanted was to get to level 10 so we could get the noble stable.

Sorry, so many opinions here and different ways of playing. This is just me.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Jennerwein,

i'm not feeling brave enuf to try the multi-quote. i have to totally agree about firstly all prizes being deco, cud the pond thing not have dropped water? or the fountain? finishing the horseshoe quest gave as you so rightly said YET ANOTHER horse. When alicorns look like horses too it is all a bit equine. i think someone high up in S8 didn't get a pony as a child. Actually getting to the talking/non talking horse conclusion only really gave you another basic horse so not sure it's much better then just deco. The extra stable, hmmm to lower levels still doing expansions the milk and hides & bacon maybe? i dunno. To a high level 50 with full expansions. i don't know.

To Esme

i understand that for some people things are all or nothing. But i also do know how demoralised with level 6 tea party's & lily ponds & the my little shop of horrors some of my lower level neighbours have been. This quest they felt they had a chance to complete & if you are used to feeling forced out of the event 1/2 way through bcos you can't make the red dye playing to the end & yeah level 8 or 9 for once instead of always level 5 or 6.

For a level 50 player i can understand that possibly level 9 feels rubbish but i think this quest anyone reaching 9 & above did well. But when you are looking at level 5 & 6 time after time level 9 is a good result.

i do though agree that until recently events could be done at a much lower level. i used to have a level 20 alt i used to keep just to see if by babysitting fone i cud do the events i stopped about the time of the desert palace. i think since then all quests have got harder.
    Last edited by appppppplecrumble; 06-08-17 at 09:12 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    i think someone high up in S8 didn't get a pony as a child.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I do want everybody to be able to get the prize, like in Dragonstory, (except the LB's, where you still get some good prizes).
    I'm a high level player (146) in Dragonstory but I have yet to finish an event. Never got higher than chapter 7. Even with the help of the forum. And I refuse to use gold or gems in Castle story. I'm having better luck with Castle story.

I haven't read all this thread, because I didn't have enough time, but will give a summary of my results:

Kingdom #1: Pasture level 7 and crafted 5 lynx (total of 312 pelts gathered). I got between 1300-1400 horseshoes.
    Kingdom #2: Pasture level 4 and crafted 4 lynx (total of 164 pelts gathered). I got about 650 horseshoes. And a gazillion boars...I do hope they stay for the monster hunt...I just was 1 pelt short of crafting a 5th lynx.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Sorry applecrumble, but I'm struggling to see why anyone - at any level - would be happy to reach level 8 or 9 of the pasture. It's always been finish or bust for me for the past two and a half years of playing as soon as I got to a level where I could participate. And I've made heavy use of the forum to plan ahead, and pick up tips. I did manage to complete lots of events even when I was on a lower level simply by sheer persistence and being prepared to play a lot. I've failed on a few, but generally when life intervened to stop me playing so often - that's until recently when it has become impossible. I was really upset about not getting the level 10 lily pond in the frog event.

I know that from level 8 the pasture looks better than the earlier levels, but otherwise it's no more use than level 2 and it takes up a fair bit of room. I think the coin drop - which can be useful in the earlier stages of the game - is the same for all levels. And what we all wanted was to get to level 10 so we could get the noble stable.

Sorry, so many opinions here and different ways of playing. This is just me.
    Esme, this is my opinion also. In my opinion, Reaching level 8 or 9 isnt satisfying. Most lower level players have already missed out on most of the useful event rewards (i.e. Love shack) so investing tons of time and resources only to fail isn't good enough. These events don't have to be extra hard for the lvl 50 players to be interested, they need to just require persistence and each event using different resources. There should not be a luck factor. Effort should reward.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Esme, this is my opinion also. In my opinion, Reaching level 8 or 9 isnt satisfying. Most lower level players have already missed out on most of the useful event rewards (i.e. Love shack) so investing tons of time and resources only to fail isn't good enough. These events don't have to be extra hard for the lvl 50 players to be interested, they need to just require persistence and each event using different resources. There should not be a luck factor. Effort should reward.
    Hi Huckletown,

i didn't totally follow all of your message, it isn't low level players who missed out on the loveshack i think i started to play in the March following that Feb. i've been playing years. Lots of level 50's don't have it? All other rewards aren't useful? since? (thou i often think you have a point) but i didn't follow investing time to fail bit bcos of it? Thou i'm not keen on alicorns, don't like flappy wings en masse.

i've been trying to think of a third option not luck not rock bashing but how do you keep level 50's with alicorn hoards interested (yes i know they have been nerfed but they are still useful or people wouldn't have them out when space is limited) & for them to 'just require persistence' ?

surely that's gotta be effected by/involve energy? or maybe clicking on a stable a hundred times??? guess that cud be level unspecific thou might cause people to say it's only been done by S8 to get gems for speeding up????

i've been trying to think of a way to keep 50's involved & challenged but yet give 40's a chance also levels 30-40. i am glad it's S8's problem. i think they tried with this way. Shame it took all fun outta game for most people.

My own conclusion in my little mind is that no1 quest can so .... STORYLINE !!!!!! (or rotate events between goal audience - which might be what they've done)

[QUOTE=appppppplecrumble;1426384]Hi KekeAndLittle,

By the free gems i mean in the Royal Exchange is a trade for a golden apple, 3 nuggets & 2 eggs i think (or some combination) and it gives you 5 gems. Is it 10 hours long???

Appppppplecrumble, Thanks soooo much for that explanation and help.